Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    1/03/2003 11:19am

Style: Tai Chi & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my gosh! If you guys haven't seen this movie yet, please rent it. It's hilarious! It starts off with a masked assassin killing a cop. The next day, the other cops automatically assume that it's "the work of a karate expert(That's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the cheesy dialogue)." They go to Chuck Norris for help and he teaches them a bunch of old school karate techniques. On two occasions, he works on a headache bag. The first workout lasts about 35 seconds & the second one around 10 seconds. Both times, he's dry as a bone until the last second. By then, he's DRENCHED! Towards the end of the film, two women jump a male cop. The fight has some of the worst editing I have ever seen. When they take him into another room, you can clearly see a microphone at the top of the screen following the actors around.

"Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy, sir!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2003 3:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bite your tongue. I love that stupid ass movie. Think about it, Bill Wallace, that lanky skinny kid with the Jackson 5 afro. The recognition in the ring climax. I can't wait for it to come on cable again so I can record it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2003 5:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats nothing compared to invasion america. thats a far better movie.

the world you live in is just a sugar coated toping. beneath it is another world. The real world. and to survive there you must learn to pull the trigger!!!-Blade

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    1/06/2003 12:51pm

Style: Tai Chi & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got a kick out of Chuck's adopted son. He must have been 5'3", 5'11" with the 'fro. I noticed on his filmography at imdb.com that he also appeared in "Black Belt Jones." There's another classic!

Pinky - "Who the **** hit me?"

Black Belt Jones - "Batman, muthafucka!"