Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 5:06pm

supporting member
     Style: MT, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TheWarlockNBK: i think i've heard of him. he's some 50 year old wanna be ninja fucker who had some big money challenge, and he'd never fight anyone
    *Evil smile* If this were to be accidentally posted on Ashida's board...

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 5:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by TheWarlock
    Not to me, and sure as hell not to the guy who wants to rob you, the guy who wants to carjack you, or the guy who wants to beat you down just because he thinks you're on his turf, as such has admittedly happened to your hero AkiraMusashi. Perhaps that's why he got interested in martial arts; so that he didn't keep having to take it in the jaw from bloods and crips who would jack his sneakers and chains.

Damien
    www.Damiensstillgay.net
    What are you babbling about little man? I started martial arts when I was five because I wanted to be a ninja and I thought Michelangelo was the coolest. I grew out of that phase and continued to train. Apparently you still think you can be.,

Astrology was a religious practice of the Babylonians you tool. It has nothing to do with how the stars and planets orbit let alone gravitational forces. That's called Astro-physics.

You're not poor, you were never poor and you're full of ****. Poor is not being able to afford that guitar you're popping a boner to, it's not your flashy SS weapons, or your super cool Gi with you're contrasting white belt.

Not a single person on here ever said hey let's get trophies and point spar, numbnuts. Numerous people thus far have said, "Let's have a throwdown, full contact." Yet you never address that. You've never been to prison, If you had, I'm sure your cellmate loved your long hair, it would give him something to grab ahold of.

Professional Fighter/Instructor

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 11:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Pro-Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. I'm not on any high horse. I'm talking about these trendy, short haired, well fed, monetarily secure idiots who think they can pop **** from their nice suburbian comfort zones while they listen to garbage like Blink 182 and think they're talented musicians. These are people who've never known what it's like to go hungry a day in their life, be cold, or have to struggle for a damn thing. People who've never had to be a tall thin white dude with long hair and walk through the ghetto

So...you're saying that you're being weird is black peoples fault? Cause thats what I'm hearing.
    Look, some people got real problems.You are an american in 2004 who is at lest healthy enough to pretend to train in the arts.
    You're life is a picnick compared to MOST.
    And if you look at it through it's historical context we are pretty damn domesicated as a society.Just a century or two back you wouldn't be brushing your teeth every night and when you had a toothache your doctor/barber would jst yank that sucker out...no novicane.Not even a lolipop afterwards.
    I'm just saying that you might not have a great life, but try and keep it in pespective okay? I got LOTS of sucky things thrown my way, but I am not a leper walking around a third world heelhole begging for leftovers.
    Once in awhile it helps to tell myself that.
    you should try it.
    Oh, and so what if people like pop type music?
    I like SOME Blink 82 songs.They are ****.But who among us can honestly say that we don't like **** sometimes?
    When no one is around play Britneys "Lucky" at my school while I hit the bag.
    I really do.
    At least I'm man enough to admit it.

And warlock, you mention having no "accredation"(sic) in a martial art.
    I don't have that either.Do you know where I can get some of it?

Stallowned!

Posted On:
    8/24/2004 8:14pm

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Strong Machine
    1. I'm not on any high horse. I'm talking about these trendy, short haired, well fed, monetarily secure idiots who think they can pop **** from their nice suburbian comfort zones while they listen to garbage like Blink 182 and think they're talented musicians. These are people who've never known what it's like to go hungry a day in their life, be cold, or have to struggle for a damn thing. People who've never had to be a tall thin white dude with long hair and walk through the ghetto

So...you're saying that you're being weird is black peoples fault? Cause thats what I'm hearing.
    Look, some people got real problems.You are an american in 2004 who is at lest healthy enough to pretend to train in the arts.
    You're life is a picnick compared to MOST.
    And if you look at it through it's historical context we are pretty damn domesicated as a society.Just a century or two back you wouldn't be brushing your teeth every night and when you had a toothache your doctor/barber would jst yank that sucker out...no novicane.Not even a lolipop afterwards.
    I'm just saying that you might not have a great life, but try and keep it in pespective okay? I got LOTS of sucky things thrown my way, but I am not a leper walking around a third world heelhole begging for leftovers.
    Once in awhile it helps to tell myself that.
    you should try it.
    Oh, and so what if people like pop type music?
    I like SOME Blink 82 songs.They are ****.But who among us can honestly say that we don't like **** sometimes?
    When no one is around play Britneys "Lucky" at my school while I hit the bag.
    I really do.
    At least I'm man enough to admit it.

And warlock, you mention having no "accredation"(sic) in a martial art.
    I don't have that either.Do you know where I can get some of it?
    Awesome post.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2004 8:28pm

Style: 5 Family Fists Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is like a car wreck...and it just keeps getting better.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2004 10:57am

Style: daat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be a "Master Ninja Warrior".

I have never claimed to have any accreditations from any schools or Dojos.

From your abuse arena, trashing "MySpace Jaye"

"What front? I'm a Metal musician from NYC who's trained in Shotokan as well as a multitude of other things. I don't front."

I have never claimed to have trained or sparred with any accredited Sensei of any school or Dojo.

see above

I have never claimed to have fashioned any fighting style around the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

From fighting arts forums:

"And yes, I said every Turtle in one. I have successfully learned all 4 of the original Turtle's weapons throughout my life and I'm damn proud of that. If you think that's silly or stupid, then you're entitled to. Don't matter to me!"

I have never claimed "mastery" of a weapon outside of it's manipulation and only application in certain cases.

From the Ashida Kim message boards:

"Hello Ashida Kim. I am The Warlock, Twin Balisong Master, and he with the Legacy of Darkness and Destruction. I come to you humbly and honorfully with a heart of Black and full respect."

I have never claimed any belt rank of any specific style or system.

Damien
    www.thewarlock.net

I've added some of your own quotes to your statements. You know, you might want to get some post it notes or something to keep all your lies straight. Also, about us all being jealous...you are correct sir. I have always wanted to be a no talent ass clown.

I do want to thank you, though. This thread has been more entertaining than watching a tard eat hot wings.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/25/2004 11:13am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought of Warlock last night. I was rolling with a blue belt guy who was about 260-280. Took him 8 minutes to tap me, and I nearly triangled and armbarred him twice.

At one point I just thought of the poor, deluded kid ('cause what I was doing wasn't 'real' fighting, not like stabbing an unarmed kid on the street) and started to laugh. Kinda freaked my partner out, I think.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    8/25/2004 12:07pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

As for Astrology, you really must be digging deep for something to complain about at this point if you're going to attack that. Astrology is simply Astronomy - the study of the stars. It is more scientific and solid than alot of things. Just because there's a bunch of cute names tacked on the end of some constellations that you may be familiar with doesn't make the stars or planets any kind of hocus-pocus. They're there, they exist, they're friggin huge, and their mass, gravity, orb width, and other stellar properties are completely essential to our life here. If they weren't, then the Moon wouldn't be causing the tides to rise and fall, and the Suns' mass and gravity would be meaningless, and we'd be floating around space in random directions.

www.thewarlock.net
    Sorry, perhaps I'm being dull, but, how, for example, the orbit of a G3 star (say, Mu Arae) it's essential to our life?
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2004 4:09pm

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont know man, you say you are not a goth but you are a girlie dude with long hair who uses somekind of dark tight gay costume, you are also really pale and seems to live in your own fantasy world.

that really likes like those dumb goth kids from malls

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2004 12:52am

Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by IamBaytor
    I've added some of your own quotes to your statements. You know, you might want to get some post it notes or something to keep all your lies straight. Also, about us all being jealous...you are correct sir. I have always wanted to be a no talent ass clown.

I do want to thank you, though. This thread has been more entertaining than watching a tard eat hot wings.
    Shhhhhhh!!! Don't go giving away the funny!!! We all know Ashida is full of it and I'm currently picking at him on his own board. Why'd ya gotta go blowing up the spot?! That guy is more of a wackjob than me! And that's saying alooooot! Guy thinks he can kill people with his will??? Wtf?! I figured I'd come up in there and kiss up just to see what they'd say. Of course they didn't trust it (must be all that finely honed Ninja intuition!) or the fact that they get stampedes of trolls as it seems.

But really, to put a serious note on this buncha silliness, all the contradictory stuff is really out of context. I said earlier that I did train in Shotokan for a time, but not in any accredited schools. I've been taught things from friends and therefore I can show no proof of said training. That is what is meant there. Note I said accredited - so I can't say, "Oh I trained here". And if you didn't guess, throwing that in hatemails is just scare tactic/grandstanding stuff. It's just part of the jam.

Also with the Turtles stuff, I really haven't fashioned any style around them. That would mean I fight "Turtle-Do" or some other ridiculous thing. I just fell in love with their weapons and started learning them. That's all.

But as for mastery of weapons, note that I did say application only in certain cases. Balisong is one of those certain cases. In fact, you'll note that it is the *only* weapon to which I claim direct mastery with both manipulation and application.

So, am I the absolute man with a bo staff? Probably not. Could someone cut me down with a Katana? Could be! Am I the living incarnation of Michaelangeo with a pair of chucks? Hell no. Could I singlehandedly defend against 20 people who all have blunt and bladed weapons with a pair of sais? I doubt it!

But you give me 2 Balisongs and I'd say there's a fairly good chance everyone's going to the hospital. I mean c'mon, it was my first real weapon and all and I've actually *used* them on people instead of just whacking down small trees, chopping up shrubs, battering houseplants, mutilating kittens... But really, I believe you guys are taking all this waaaaaaay too seriously. Admittedly, I'm impossible to deal with, but c'mon, have some fun. :)

Damien
    www.thewarlock.net