Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 10:23am

Style: Ryukyu Kempo-Toudi Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damien,

I emailed you personally last week (when you posted on FightingArts.com) and I have not heard a word from you. I figured it would be civil to do it through that way but since I have not heard a word from you I will throw my challenge publically now. You live on Staten Island and I live on Long Island. I'm willing to full contact fight with you. No charge for the lesson. It will only cost you your own bottle of water and the train fee.

What say you?

Raul
    Last edited by Raul Perez; 8/23/2004 10:26am at .

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 10:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by TheWarlock

Simlpy put, neither my site nor any post I have made on here has ever said, "I am the ultimate Ninja Master. I am also the ultimate master of all weapons you could ever find or use." Yet, for some reason you all seem to be convinced that this was said somewhere. It never was, so I don't understand why I'm questioned. Really now, stop being stupid.
    I don't think this, I'm not saying it. But you have your style down as 'Ninjitsu', and you are wearing a gi with a white belt in a couple of your pics. This is why I ask, not to flame you for being a Master Ninja.

As for being a 'Master' of weapon manipulation, forget it. If you haven't proven yourself with a weapon (stabbing an unarmed friend doesn't qualify) in a combat situation, time and time again , and against top-grade weapon users, how do you know if you are a master? Anybody can spin weapons around and do some neat looking moves, but applying them is something else entirely.

Confess your age! As it is, it looks like you have something to hide. On your site, don't you mention you were watching an Olsen twins film when you were 5? Maybe my memory is malfunctioning.

The criticism on this thread is not due to jealously, I assure you (are you really this deluded?), rather it's from the fact you are a dead sheep being lowered into a piranha pool. You've put yourself on the web with some pretty weird claims, so you're bound to be a target.
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

game dog

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 11:12am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    > So! From now on, if you're not Metal, a letigimate Satanist,
    > or a Musician, I don't want to talk to you. At all. You're simply
    > not on my level.
    Ok, I'll bite. As a metalhead and ex-ambitious-amateur-musician, let me give you a few pieces of advice.

1. Get off your high horse. You talk about people not being on your level yada yada. Guess what, you just came here and have no clue about the level of people here. You spend a lot of time on your website talking **** about people. Put more time into becoming better yourself.
    2. Cut the astrology/ satanism/ magic/ other esoteric crap. You're not stupid, but you need to get your head out of your ass.
    3. Interestingly, for someone interested in esoteric matters, you don't seem to believe in transformation. You talk about how "you were designed that way". Bullshit. Get your ass to training seriously, then you won't need your two metal crutches. More substance, less posing, please!
    There are no wrong threats, only wrong answers. (Strategy game truism)

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 11:28am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by TheWarlock
    They say all criticism comes from jealousy;

"They" appear to be fools then, since most criticism comes when something is, well, BAD.

Originally posted by TheWarlock As for those who don't believe I went to prison (and yes, it was a prison), it would be easy to throw Pete's current email addy up here, but that is a large compromization of security. He would gladly hand out my old name and address without hesitation, and I cannot do that for obvious reasons.

But just since you tards are so unconvinced, I went and made a quickfast page on my site with some cam shots of documents so you can all STFU already.

http://www.thewarlock.net/jailshit.html Go. Then shut up.
    The only thing those pictures prove is that you have access to pieces of paper from the NY state penal system, and a name change form with your alias written on it. While it might certainly all pertain to you, you have no way to prove this on line. Don't both trying.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 12:21pm

Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Beatdown Richie
    > So! From now on, if you're not Metal, a letigimate Satanist,
    > or a Musician, I don't want to talk to you. At all. You're simply
    > not on my level.
    Ok, I'll bite. As a metalhead and ex-ambitious-amateur-musician, let me give you a few pieces of advice.

1. Get off your high horse. You talk about people not being on your level yada yada. Guess what, you just came here and have no clue about the level of people here. You spend a lot of time on your website talking **** about people. Put more time into becoming better yourself.
    2. Cut the astrology/ satanism/ magic/ other esoteric crap. You're not stupid, but you need to get your head out of your ass.
    3. Interestingly, for someone interested in esoteric matters, you don't seem to believe in transformation. You talk about how "you were designed that way". Bullshit. Get your ass to training seriously, then you won't need your two metal crutches. More substance, less posing, please!
    1. I'm not on any high horse. I'm talking about these trendy, short haired, well fed, monetarily secure idiots who think they can pop **** from their nice suburbian comfort zones while they listen to garbage like Blink 182 and think they're talented musicians. These are people who've never known what it's like to go hungry a day in their life, be cold, or have to struggle for a damn thing. People who've never had to be a tall thin white dude with long hair and walk through the ghetto. You learn really fast that all that Karate training don't mean **** on the street, and it comes down to kill or be killed sometimes. That's where your skills lose out and become worthless. Many a "trained fighter" has had their ass handed to them going for some nice looking roundhouse, only to be pummeled into the street thereafter.

It's these people who need to get off the high horse. All your point fighting, belts, trophies, and Gi's don't mean a damn thing. Not to me, and sure as hell not to the guy who wants to rob you, the guy who wants to carjack you, or the guy who wants to beat you down just because he thinks you're on his turf, as such has admittedly happened to your hero AkiraMusashi. Perhaps that's why he got interested in martial arts; so that he didn't keep having to take it in the jaw from bloods and crips who would jack his sneakers and chains.

2. There is nothing esoteric about Satanism or Astrology. Satanism, as it is defined today, when it comes to my lineage and belief system; is a LaVey based philosopy. Not to be confused with these Hollywood stereotyped fools who think killing cats and babies in the woods is how it goes. It's not, and I'm not going to preach about it any further. Educate yourself about Satanism before you go spouting off about all this "magic" and non-scientifc garbage.

As for Astrology, you really must be digging deep for something to complain about at this point if you're going to attack that. Astrology is simply Astronomy - the study of the stars. It is more scientific and solid than alot of things. Just because there's a bunch of cute names tacked on the end of some constellations that you may be familiar with doesn't make the stars or planets any kind of hocus-pocus. They're there, they exist, they're friggin huge, and their mass, gravity, orb width, and other stellar properties are completely essential to our life here. If they weren't, then the Moon wouldn't be causing the tides to rise and fall, and the Suns' mass and gravity would be meaningless, and we'd be floating around space in random directions.

3. You speak of transformation? What the hell is this, Pokémon? And what's this "more substance" you demand? Lookie here, Mr. Beatdown, this isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way. Things happen the way they do, and there is little if nothing you can do about it. If you are born poor, you're born poor. If you're born rich, you're born rich. If you're born a gimp, mentally retarded, or born with some messed up incurable disease, there's really not much you can do about it. There is something called a universal constant to which you must believe people and events do not apply.

Who and what I am has already been written. So has your life. So have countless others lives. There are indeed many things in your life that you can change. You can change your hair color, your eye color, you can even change your name. But the one thing that cannot be changed; the one thing that remains unchangable, is the exact moment of your birth. And you and all your atoms, cells, and bio-electricity can never be more than what they are. They are unique to you and aren't becoming anything else anytime soon. Stop kidding yourself already. There is no "transformation". You can bullshit yourself into thinking differently, but that's just self-deceit and ultimately counterproductive.

Sooooooo overall, Beatdowner guy, wouldn't you agree it's better to be a first rate version of yourself, then a second rate version of somebody else? Wouldn't you agree that it is not the things you are taught, but the things you learn for yourself that are most important? And wouldn't you agree that it is the things you work for which have greater value, rather than things that are given to you and taken for granted?

If so, why then would anyone seek to intentionally change themselves into something they're not, under the direction of someone else, who gives you all the answers to the questions they themselves imposed upon you? Hm? Didn't think about that one, eh.

Damien
    www.thewarlock.net
    Last edited by TheWarlock; 8/23/2004 12:28pm at .

game dog

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 1:03pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, quick answer:

If you think "walking the ghetto" makes you any better than someone who's smart enough not to do that, or that hanging out with assholes you end up stabbing is a particularly smart move, yes, you're indeed on a high horse - a somewhat scruffy one, but still,

Probably trophies and belts don't mean much to a thug, but solid fighting skills may. You don't get those from the ninja fairy, though.

There are enough satanists out there that subscribe to the whole magic BS. If you're not one of them, good for you, you've merely chosen a world view that justifies being an asshole.

Astrology = astronomy? PLEEEEEAASE. The whole concept that planets exert some influence on people's character is so flawed I don't know where to begin, and trying to sell it as non-esoteric doesn't cut it. If gravitation is an influence, please do yourself the favor and calculate the gravitational influence of a person standing next to you to that of Uranus.

> Sooooooo overall, Beatdowner guy, wouldn't you agree it's
    > better to be a first rate version of yourself, then a second rate
    > version of somebody else?
    congrats, this is precisely what I wanted to say. But you don't become a first rate version of yourself by sitting there and meditating about star signs and complaining about what you were designed for or not.

You can be a talented musician, if you don't practice, you suck.

You can be a skinny bastard, if you train MA hard and smart, you can still tool on bigger stronger people (not to mention become bigger and stronger yourself).

Philosophically, we may not have free will. But from a practical point of view, if you say, "oh, it's all written in stone, I'll never be more than I am", you won't, and you may as well lie down and die now.
    There are no wrong threats, only wrong answers. (Strategy game truism)

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 4:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK Warlock, let´s pretend I believe this story about you going to jail. Please describe, exactly, what happened. Why did you stab someone? Care to elaborate a defense?
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 4:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You live in Staten Island you poser bitch. That is suburbia. pfft. You're about as ghetto as Britany Spears.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 4:40pm

supporting member
     Style: MT, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 4:59pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok all things aside, what i want to know is WHERE THE HELL IS NEDHINKLY?!?!?! he manages to shove his psycho-christian opinion into every thread except the one with the satanist...