Wow...

Just, Wow...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2004 8:43pm

Style: MMA Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Poor bastard... you got punked by Ashida's boys? Thats like... like... damn man

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2004 1:27am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christ, this just keeps getting better!
    Smoke crack and worship Satan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2004 3:11am

Style: anti-bubba love-kwon fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope he goes to prison and gets to know what it's like to be the REAL bitch.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    8/22/2004 9:05am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Talk about a desperate loser.

I have the worst hang over of my life, I just woke up to the smell of my own vomit, and I'm positive that this guy is teh r34l d34dly loser here.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    8/22/2004 10:37am

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've got a bit of a hangover myself, but I'm hosting a Keggar tonight.

Free Bullshido Beer at my place!!
    Last edited by Equipoise; 8/25/2004 10:18pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2004 11:36am

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This warlock dude made me re think the whole concept I had about martial arts, do the chinese samurais PWN ninjas? I mean I havent heard about them until now, they obviously have some kick ass stealth skills

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    8/22/2004 4:24pm

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As if Ashida Kim weren't funny enough, now we have Satanic Ninja's...

For a good long while, the study of Ninjutsu (commonly called Ninjitsu) was traditionally intertwined with the Black Arts. I would like to address the topic of Ninjutsu; or rather the lack there of it's mention, and/or practice within the Satanic Community.

Now, I don't expect any Satanist to become a Ninja. I also don't expect any Ninjutsu student to become a Satanist. What my goal here in this post is, is to bring the awareness that both of these Arts can be reguarded as being one and the same in many aspects.

The ancient Ninja were basically rouge Samurai who had broken away from the restrictions and confines of their military duties to follow their own paths; and because of this, were branded dishonorable. Hollywood has also played a big part in bastardizing the Ninja in countless ways, as they are always portrayed as hired assassins and other types of "bad guys", usually with criminal intent. Not to mention their improbable abilities, such as jumping 50 feet high, being capable of catching arrows, turning invisible, etc. This is not so, and although there were of course Ninja who were hired as assassins, not all were as cutthroat and despicable as they are seen today.

Part of the Ninja's training consisted not of simply learning how to attack and defend, use weapons, poisons, and other items, but it also encompassed a "spiritual refinement" - the embracing of the Darkness, understanding, and ultimately mastering all things great and small. The Black Arts played a role here, as the Ninja was basically forged in Darkness, at the same time he learned his skills, so that he or she could obtain whatever was desired through the use of their own cunning and abilities.

The same can be said about the Satanist. We have all broken away from the conformist mindset that regular humanity is too afraid to leave, or too stupid to know they are a part of. Just as the Ninja were branded dishonorable for not wanting to die on command by the word of their Emperor, we are shunned and outcast because we have our own independent thought, love life, and do not adhere to social standards. The practices of the Ninja were the practices of the Black Arts and should be noted, and this is why I have brought this topic to the board.

The Warlock
    http://p087.ezboard.com/fextremelysa...picID=46.topic
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 8/22/2004 4:26pm at .
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 6:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a crock of ****. This guy is about as expert in martial history as I am in flower arranging.

To go back a few pages to his last big post: Mr. Warlock, my avatar is of some pathetic LARP fan, not the real me. I chose this avatar because the guy is so hilariously gimpish looking, I couldn't resist. I shall change it soon anyway. And I bet the guy in my avatar got his ass kicked less than you did back in high school.

On another note, why do you think walking around a bad neighbourhood in NY makes you badass? You have no idea what the members of this board have been through or experienced. You say you stabbed your best friend (who was unarmed?), and seem to think this makes you even more badass or experienced with weapons? My little sister could pick up a knife and stab me, it wouldn't make her anything but stupid.

I don't believe you've done time in prison. You'd be a bitch. Maybe you got picked up one night for vandalising property and spent the night in a jail cell, but no way are you an ex-con.

As for magic, what the hell do you know about magic? Enlighten me.

As for sex / girlfriends...well, as the saying goes, it's the ones that talk about it the most that get it the least.

I also don't believe you're 24. You fit the 'angsty teenager' stereotype too well, and you look far too young. And you haven't answered my previous questions about your training in ninjutsu.
    Last edited by Matsufubu; 8/23/2004 6:51am at .
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2004 10:00am

Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah what a wonderful weekend I had. Not like ya care, anyway! I really dislike this board and it really is such a horrible waste, but since there's people digging around Google looking for old ass posts and hatemails from who knows when, I just couldn't help but comment.

They say all criticism comes from jealousy; and if this is true than I must be everyone's friggin idol to have some 25 or so pages dedicated to me on some silly message board. I find it amazing that you're all so interested in my life. I'm almost flattered, but why is eveyrone on my sack so hard? Do you all not even realize that you've overlooked everything so much that you're not even remotely adjacent to any truth at this point? It seems that because I used the word "Master" do describe my level of skill in weapon manipulaton, I have been relentlessly attacked. So let's try to set some things straight:

• I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be a "Master Ninja Warrior".

• I have never claimed to have any accreditations from any schools or Dojos.

• I have never claimed to have trained or sparred with any accredited Sensei of any school or Dojo.

• I have never claimed to have fashioned any fighting style around the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

• I have never claimed "mastery" of a weapon outside of it's manipulation and only application in certain cases.

• I have never claimed any belt rank of any specific style or system.

Simlpy put, neither my site nor any post I have made on here has ever said, "I am the ultimate Ninja Master. I am also the ultimate master of all weapons you could ever find or use." Yet, for some reason you all seem to be convinced that this was said somewhere. It never was, so I don't understand why I'm questioned. Really now, stop being stupid.

As for those who don't believe I went to prison (and yes, it was a prison), it would be easy to throw Pete's current email addy up here, but that is a large compromization of security. He would gladly hand out my old name and address without hesitation, and I cannot do that for obvious reasons.

But just since you tards are so unconvinced, I went and made a quickfast page on my site with some cam shots of documents so you can all STFU already.

http://www.thewarlock.net/jailshit.html Go. Then shut up.

p.s. That yahoo profile is not mine. I'm also not 24. I also dislike Star Wars to a high degree, and would never even condiser being a darth vader fan.

Damien
    www.thewarlock.net