Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    8/20/2004 1:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You could always do foam swords on campus.
    :-)
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2004 2:12pm

Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Peter H.
    Now now Chris, he is olde enough to have played Destiny of an Emperor on NES as well.
    You wouldn't happen to be Peter H. Gilmore???

But hell yea, I loved Destiny of an Emperor. It was all about Liu Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei. Then there was Si Ma Yi who was the biggest pain in the ass. However, I realized that RPG's are for losers when I was little and stopped bothering with stupid games like that.

But ok, I've given everyone more than enough proof and credentials to support everything I've said. You're all looking for something that isn't there. I've never claimed to be a Ninja Master or anything. I've given more than enough information, provided scans of court documents that prove I don't play games with weapons, I've even thrown pics around of 180° kicks. I really don't know why I'm continually scrutinized, other than the fact that the majority of this board is a bunch of D&D geeks who have unbelievable sexual frustration and want to take it out on me.

And I'm sure you must be having so much fun trying to pick on someone who's generally way much of a cooler person; someone who has a social life and all. You know, that thing besides a girlfriend you didn't have in High School? Right. That.

I now present my evidence that YOU are the ones who suck without a doubt, and could never rock with me, nor my friends, and shall forever remain social outcasts:

We got Matsufubu who's a poster boy for Linux, who also thinks he knows something about magic. You've either watched Harry Potter too many damn times, or you're one of these clowns who think they can really whip fireballs out of their hands. Sir, did you finally just break down and go to a hooker or are you still a virgin? Seriously now.

Then we got Bard of DorAr. I cannot take anyone seriously with the word "Bard" in their name. Don't you have some 80 sided dice you should be polishing up for your AD&D extravaganza you'll be having later tonight? I'm fairly sure you're not going out on a date. Why don't you just go get 3dsmax and make player models for Everquest or whatever the hell game you think you're getting all these sword skills from and spend time with that instead of running your mouth on here? And while you're at it, why don't you give me $600 so I can have that Musashi Katana and you can stfu already about 440 steel.

Then we got HackingYodel, the flame baiter, who says, "the things you say will get someone hurt, killed or arrested". Well noooo ****! What the hell do you think a knife is for? To play pattycake with!? To butter your friggin' toast? Hell no! If you carry a street knife, you carry it to do damage. If you have no intention on using it, you should not be carrying one. Period.

And all of a sudden, the objective is not to "hurt" anyone? Since when does anyone care about the well being of a would-be attacker? I don't know about you, but if someone's trying to kill me, I'm sure as hell not gonna go easy on them. And then what about if one is in jail? Is your same humane approach valid as well? If some pissed off inmate full of subdued rage who works out all day tries to blaze you with a razor made out of a sharpened AA battery casing because he had a bad day, I suppose you'd just tell him, "No, that's fine. I don't mind. Go right ahead and give me that buck-fifty across my cheek or juggular".

And I even took all the time to write up serious knife fighting instructions. I did such a good job and provided such a public service that I think you should be paying me for it. But all of a sudden, actually using your weapon is a big problem with everyone? You're full of it. What are you supposed to do? Slice at someone's bicep so they lose blood flow to the muscle and can't swing on you? Idiocy.

Then there's AkiraMusashi, the punkass wigger who gets jumped on the street in NYC because he is such, who's obviously dealing with serious sexual issues, who then IM's me and starts playing nice, starts joking around, but only to take what I said completely out of context and posts forged IM logs, and comes back here to pop more ****. Then he has the audacity to ask me for help with a program I hooked him up with!? You gotta be kidding me. All the while, he's been the biggest propagator of useless off-topic flaming, bloat, stupid irrelevant images, and egging everyone else on to continue their already sad display of "humbleness and humility" which they show by cracking lame jokes. I believe he does this because he knows he's a runt who could never hold up in general as I see no little fist next to his name since that's how everyone is apparently judged on here, and feels the need to prove himself to the board by being a cyber gopher for everyone. He also proclaims how much of a hard ass he is because he punches rocks. Yeah, ok. Good idea there, chief. You abuse yourself, Mr. Musashi. I don't even need to say anything.

Then of course 99% of the members have anonymous or blank Profile information, not a single link to a homepage, not a shred of evidence in their favor, as they sit around and politic it up and eThug it from the safety and security of their homes, most never once walking around a "bad neighborhood" of NYC or anywhere else in their life, yet accusing ME of being full of ****. I find that absolutely hilarious.

So! From now on, if you're not Metal, a letigimate Satanist, or a Musician, I don't want to talk to you. At all. You're simply not on my level. I don't associate with other types of people in real life, so why should I waste my time doing it here? Just like the majority of martial arts schools out there, you bums are simply not worth my time.

Damien
    www.thewarlock.net
    Last edited by TheWarlock; 8/20/2004 2:16pm at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2004 2:15pm

supporting member
     Style: 5AF & Sub Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then of course 99% of the members have anonymous or blank Profile information, not a single link to a homepage, not a shred of evidence in their favor, as they sit around and politic it up and eThug it from the safety and security of their homes, most never once walking around a "bad neighborhood" of NYC or anywhere else in their life, yet accusing ME of being full of ****. I find that absolutely hilarious.

So! From now on, if you're not Metal, a letigimate Satanist, or a Musician, I don't want to talk to you. At all. You're simply not on my level. I don't associate with other types of people in real life, so why should I waste my time doing it here? Just like the majority of martial arts schools out there, you bums are simply not worth my time.
    thank you warlock for making my day

X

Posted On:
    8/20/2004 2:17pm

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "So! From now on, if you're not Metal, a letigimate Satanist, or a Musician, I don't want to talk to you. At all. You're simply not on my level. I don't associate with other types of people in real life, so why should I waste my time doing it here? Just like the majority of martial arts schools out there, you bums are simply not worth my time."

Any samples? I'm a metal fan, although not any of the other things... Nor have I read this thread so I don't know what you're so pissed off about...

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2004 2:18pm

supporting member
     Style: 5AF & Sub Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's pissed off because HE'S FUCKING GOTH MAN AND HE'LL CUT A MUTHA FUCKA UP

X

Posted On:
    8/20/2004 2:19pm

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm yeah, that's nice to know... ;)

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2004 2:21pm

supporting member
     Style: MT, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I read all the way down and didn't see a "and then theres Dark Majique - he's really gay because..." section.
    I am disappointed in you Mr Warlock

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    8/20/2004 2:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is pissed because he is a ******. That is what it all relates back to, his inability to deal with his desire to felate other men so he tries as hard to look like a girl as possible and then passes it off as gothic, when in reality the term should be gaythic.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    8/20/2004 2:53pm

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH OH OH

Please, flame ME TOO! That's seriously funny.

It's even funnier that he'd bother to make fun of how someone else looks, what with some of the pictures on his site. I'm not the kind of guy to judge based on appearences but he's obviously the kind of guy to point out other people superficial flaws so I don't mind calling him a scrawny kid with a desire to be more evil than genetics will ever allow him.

When I was a kid I knew a 13 year old who did time in juvie for sticking someone with a knife.It doesn't take much of a man and it doesn't make much of a difference if the person doing the stabbing is a total child or has the physique and disposition of mother teresa, they will still go to jail. Who cares if you did time.

Having had a step parent go to jail for HOMOCIDE and KIDNAPPING, I seriously doubt that you did time anywhere. Your pictures still look virginal and softer than a cotton-tails ass.

Quite simply, you look like immediate Cell Block 4 girlfriend material. I hope I'm not opening any painful memories or causing your now enormous hemorroids any associative pain, but they'd eat you alive. Even in Juvie you'd become the town punk (and if you've ever watched Oz you'd know what I mean by "punk").

I think you're desperate to be bad. I think perhaps something bad could've definitely happened to you to make you want to be "bad." I think you really need to go to school.

Get an education, Learn something NEW. Take history, political science and Double up on Literature classes. Please take a psychology class just so you'll realize that Anton LaVey is a fraud and his whole 'hedonistic' and 'superstitious' self-serving quasi-religion is little more than an attempt to gain social/economic influence.

Pay attention to the lessons to learn from the highly educated. Read the "TAO TEH CHING", the "Bavaghadgita", Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, even the fucking I-Ching because that's obviously up the old Astrology Alley. Don't let modern, New Age Psuedo thought run your life.

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE GET SOME EXCERCISE; you'll feel better than you have ever felt in your life the first time you run 5 miles all at the same time.

Don't Let your life get washed down the shitter cause that's where you're headed dude. Old enough to support yourself and you're still stuck in the fucking HOOD. **** that man.

You want to live in a **** pit for the rest of your life, surrounded by human filth?
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 8/20/2004 3:31pm at .
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Fencing Instructor

Posted On:
    8/20/2004 3:01pm

Style: Sabre/Rapier/Katana

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I only have a few complaints with your attempt to flame me, Warlock.

#1: Hypocrasy. First you tell me you won't talk to me because I'm a Bard. Then you say you'll talk to people who are Musicians. Which is it?

#2: Of course I'm not going out on Dates, my wife would kill me.

#3 My D&D get together isn't till Sunday and there are no 80 sided dice to my knowledge. I can't very well be going off to play D&D today as my DM's out of town in Vegas till Saturday night. Duh.

#4: Everquest is a waste of time and money when you can go RP with friends in person, and it's more expensive.

#5: My non real life trained by a good instructor sword skills were worked out from Wheel of Time stuff, not Video games. Geez. If you were the twit lil goth intellectual you claim to be you'd understand that (I was a loser goth intellectual back in Highschool, I know my Ex-own kind.)

Come on, get on the ball here, make flames that are acurate. Doesn't change them being meaningless, but it makes them make a hell of a lot more sense.

PS, you missed JKDchick and you seem to dislike here more than anyone here cept maybe me.

PPS: if I can get a NYC trained swordsman to come onto Bullshido and speak with you, will you go roll with him? Won't cost you money to travel that way. (I know, I know, he's a troll who won't ever show, but it doesn't hurt to try.)
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 30313233 ... LastLast