Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 10:01am

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, That Ninja Turttle would be proud...

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 10:02am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What kind of question is that?

Who doesn't keep a spare ninja in the house?

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 10:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Real satanists wear Hawaiian shirts.

Professional Wrestler

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 10:11am

Style: Aikido-Kickboxing-Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I looked at his top page. After reading his hated chick list, someone needs to explain to sataninjaboy the meaning of "Irony"
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn

Kickboxing Coach

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 10:18am

Style: Jujitsu/Kickboxing/Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What breeds and rises these wannbee punks. Chemical imbalance bullshit he just needs his ass kicked daily until reality sets in. Mom and /or Dad fucked up on their job

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 10:23am

supporting member
     Style: 5AF & Sub Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by NHB_Ben
    Real satanists wear Hawaiian shirts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22591_l.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	1830  

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 10:31am

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I am the first one who is invited out and I am the first one who gets offered anything."

Please, I'm sooooo lonely, sniff~SOB****

"If it's not Metal, it's not right. I don't give a **** about any style of music but my own. Don't bother trying to shove personal musical views upon me, nor try to get me to listen to a genre I dislike."

Or vice-versa?

"All girls that I have been with are off limits. I hold my girlfriends very dear and they are important to me."

Lastly, I have a story:
    When I was in HS, I was friends with this guy named Miles M*****. He was into the whole goth thing, 'world domination' and casting spells and the like. Aside from this, He was a pretty good guy and genuinely good to talk to when ordinary conversation arose. Well, he and his previous GF's broke up almost a year previous. She was flirting with one of the 'lesbian' girls at our school and I thought that was pretty hot, so I asked her out. Lo and behold, she went out with me. After that, Miles decided it would be cool to call me his archnemesis and tell me veiled threats. I thought it was pretty funny..He even stalked us and spyed on us from time to time and I heard rumors that he was using his black Magik to curse me (It must have been a fertility curse). In the end, I went to college, she and I broke up and I never saw Miles ever again.

This guy has the same personality, the same lifestyle fueled by adolesent insecurity as my friend Miles did. it's almost scary how alike they are. Who knows maybe it is the same guy just a little older.
    The whole goth thing makes me laugh. They always have this facade of arrogant obnoxiousness that they put out like: "Oh, my opinions are so cultivated and precise, surely I am never wrong; logically you cannot disagree" about somebody's musical tastes or some other kind of extraneous issue. ----'Yes Miles, other people make different kinds of music just to annoy you.'

furthermore, I'm willing to go out on a limb here and put in my theory:
    Gothic style (if it really can be called that) comes as product of teenage akwardness and insecurity. I'm sure this can be adaquately shown by: "My opinions, views, decisions, general stuff, and World Domination plans are never to be questioned."
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Psi Vampire Bane

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 10:36am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by jubei33
    furthermore, I'm willing to go out on a limb here and put in my theory:
    Gothic style (if it really can be called that) comes as product of teenage akwardness and insecurity. I'm sure this can be adaquately shown by: "My opinions, views, decisions, general stuff, and World Domination plans are never to be questioned."
    Thank you, captin obvious ::salute::
    Seriously, most likely grabbing somebodies crotch like that is only going to make your situation much, much worse. Unless the person doing the gullotine has no pants on, then it's okay as long as they bought you dinner first. - Kidnemo

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings - Max Payne

game dog

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 10:42am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well at least he admits he's a nutcase, that's the first step to improvement.

Okay.

Maybe not.
    There are no wrong threats, only wrong answers. (Strategy game truism)

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 10:47am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by oldshadow
    What breeds and rises these wannbee punks. Chemical imbalance bullshit he just needs his ass kicked daily until reality sets in. Mom and /or Dad fucked up on their job
    Well, it's a hard call on this on. Most people who are bi-polar would have too much trouble staying interested long enough to put all of this in order(onless they were a bored stupid slow cycling manic depressive). Telling a doctor a schpiel like this would definitely get you put on meds though.

If the guy is schizophrenic, I could see it, but he'd have to be mildly shizophrenic and pretty high functioning.

He could have a major personality disorder, but it's hard to say which fucking one...

schizoid, shizotypal, anti-social, hystrionic, or even border personality disorder (usually for chicks).

Or, he just needs an ass kicking. Either way, this dudes too messed up for me to pick on. I like 'em stupid, not "mentally divergent." I don't fancy causing pain to the already emotionally and mentally tortured.
    Last edited by Sun Wukong; 8/18/2004 10:52am at .
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast