Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 8:59am

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Flame War Extraordinare

Hello there all... I was recently on another forum when i came across some one trying to find out about "combative swordfighting" ( is there any other kind). I began to read through the 24 posts before the one i posted and almost choked on my coffee several times. The gentleman, who calls himself warlock, was very odd to say the least. Making claims of being taught the fighting arts of "Chinese Gangs" as well as claiming to be "All 4 Ninja Turtles rolled into one."

I thought i would add a link to the thread for all to read but i did not want to do so if this would violate the code of conduct for this site or constitute a breach in any other way.

I will however include his website for your enjoyment:

www.thewarlock.net

Whatever you do, do not drink coffee while perusing this site. It could be hazardous to your keyboard.

Thanx for the minute...
    WalT

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 9:17am

supporting member
     Style: 5AF & Sub Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maddox wannabe.............

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 9:30am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On his first page he really seems to be a woman hater . . .

Oh well . . . more for me then . . .

Cock rocking . . . .

Maybe he can make Sammy Franco's next workout cd.

You, know after all this is the street, so you have to dress like it and always be prepared .. . .

And the best . . .

The Nine Warlockian Statements

1. I am the leader. Period. I am in command and I run the show. I am the first one who is invited out and I am the first one who gets offered anything. Anyone who undermines my power will be destroyed.

2. All girls that I have been with are off limits. I hold my girlfriends very dear and they are important to me. You must ask permission before even so much as speaking to them. The answer is no but you still have to do it.

3. My opinions, views, decisions, general stuff, and World Domination plans are never to be questioned. My I.Q. Is most likely greater than your body weight, therefore there is no way for me to ever be wrong.

4. The ways of the Ninja are part of the gig. Ninjutsu, Asiatic fighting and philosophies are part of my being. They are super important to me and you must understand this.

5. Weakness in any aspect is spit upon. I do not respect cowards or worthless subserviant worms. Druggies and other wretches who cannot deal with their problems will also be abused.

6. If it's not Metal, it's not right. I don't give a **** about any style of music but my own. Don't bother trying to shove personal musical views upon me, nor try to get me to listen to a genre I dislike.

7. Astrology defines everything a person is. I judge everyone based on their Astrological sign, and I simply will not associate with certain signs. If this is too difficult to understand, kill yourself.

8. Psychological aspects are part of the package. I have a chemichal imbalance and lots of problems. I take no medication because I don't want to walk around like a zombie, and I'd rather be fully aware that everything sucks.

9. I am a Satanist. If you cannot accept this, or if you do not understand this, you can rot. I don't need to be "saved", nor do I want to hear spam about some religion that I feel is based on total crap which I care nothing about.

http://www.thewarlock.net/thewarlock.html
    Umm yeah sure . .. .

Titan

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 9:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a fucktard.
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 9:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We should send him Christian Love mail...the thread he posted on the other web site was equally as self absorbed. The statements you quoted MrMcFu are gorgeous. I didn't go that deep into the web site. I was too afraid he could be lurking behind me.

Regards,
    WalT

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 9:38am

Style: daat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    8. Psychological aspects are part of the package. I have a chemichal imbalance and lots of problems. I take no medication because I don't want to walk around like a zombie, and I'd rather be fully aware that everything sucks.

What? Imbalance and issues? Never would have guessed.

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 9:42am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this guy was a Something Awful Awful Link of the Day. It's like someone took all the bad scandinavian teenage websites off Geocities and condensed them into pure, crystalized anhydrous Dumb.
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 8/18/2004 9:45am at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 9:47am

supporting member
     Style: 5AF & Sub Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol
    Attached Images  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 9:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am left to wonder, how is ninjutsu a part of his lifestyle if he has never trained under a ninja? Or did the Chinese street gangs he credits have one on staff??

Regards,
    WalT

Titan

Posted On:
    8/18/2004 9:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahahahahahahahaha
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias
Page 1 of 39 1 234511 ... LastLast