Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/12/2003 11:02pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is why they trainned military to hit with heel of palm in fighting.

"I would rather to admit I am a lousy student instead of saying I am the best student because once you thinks you are the best, you see no reason to continue learning"
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/13/2003 12:39am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry the last reply about the military using heel of palm was so badly written, but I was kinda of in a hurry when typing it down. I will explain it better now. The reason they teach person in military to use heel of palm is because it allows them to hit the person hard without breaking their hands. Also heel of palm seem to have some advantage over knuckles for example, it allows you to push the opponent away or injury certain area (spine, joints, or other parts) at same time, hit with full power without worrying about breaking your hands so you can fights longer, and it also can be use to grab person easier or block a punches faster if necreassay. When training military to fight, they don't like to teach bunches of different moves for everythings. They would try to make it simpler. If they want to teach you how to defense yourself against a stick attacking, they would teach the way that will allows you to defense yourself against knife attack, and punching as well. Instead of teaching different way to defense yourself against everythings. That is why we don't see lot of military using Kung Fu or other similar martial arts.

"I would rather to admit I am a lousy student instead of saying I am the best student because once you thinks you are the best, you see no reason to continue learning"
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123