Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/09/2004 2:12am

Style: any

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So I guess Bas Ruten = teh d3adly

http://mixedmartialarts.com/BasStreetFight/

Strikes including the straight right punch, uppercut, the deadly palm heel strike, elbow strikes, nasty eye gouges and nose breaking head butts.

Over 75 non-stop Lethal Self Defense techniques covering every street fighting situation you may encounter including techniques against one and two man attacks, defensive techniques against deadly knife and gun attacks, defending against attempted take downs, ground fighting self-defense, and much more!

How to use everyday instruments as deadly weapons against your attacker such as beer bottles and chairs, street fighting strategy, and much, much more!

In this dynamic DVD World “Ultimate Fighting Champion” and 3Xs “King Of Pancrase”, Bas Rutten personally teaches you his “Lethal Street Fighting” Self Defense System designed to immediately give you the skills and combat techniques needed to win any street fight! Winner of over 200 deadly street fights and numerous No-Holds-Barred Titles Rutten knows what he is talking about when it comes to reality combat. All techniques taught in this exciting DVD have been battle tested by Rutten in the ring and on the street so you know they will work. Start learning the World’s most effective Street Fighting Self Defense System by ordering Bas Rutten’s, “Lethal Street Fighting” training DVD Today! Over 1 Hour 45 Min of non-stop action! What you learn today may save your life tomorrow. Note: Contains extreme fighting violence-must be 18 years old to view this show.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/09/2004 2:15am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is a proven fighter and champion.

Unlike say... You.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    8/09/2004 2:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bas Rutten could probably eye gouge me.

Posted On:
    8/09/2004 2:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Zero Point
    He is a proven fighter and champion.

Unlike say... You.
    I have stated this before and I will again. I have many experiences of fighting both in and out fo the ring.

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    8/09/2004 2:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never heard of you... But I've heard of Bas and his championship wins. Hmm...
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/09/2004 2:45am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Diffrence is Bas is not working solely of THEORY. He actually has something to back it up.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    8/09/2004 2:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Creep
    I have stated this before and I will again. I have many experiences of fighting both in and out fo the ring.
    But all we have is your word on it. At the moment you crediblity is suspect so pple will be skeptic for awhile.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    8/09/2004 3:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not like I fought pro champions or anything. I have done my share of sport fighting but not professionally or anything like that, how is it hard to believe? Also Bas Rutten claims to be deadly yet how many people has he killed in the ring with those deadly palm strikes? This is why alot of people make claims like this for marketing.

Posted On:
    8/09/2004 3:15am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't fought pro either but I can provide proof of a good majority of my fights. It also helps establich the caliber of fighting. You may have fought in a jr leage event which really wouldn't qualify as being expert on the subject.

"Deadly" maybe a marketing scheme but in Bas's case it is very different. Bas PROVED he can be a good fight with rules imposed and what he is showing is that he can easily translate that into SD. While others NEVER proved anything. They work soley on theory. Its much easier for a trained 'sport' fighter to incorporated 'deadly' techniques than one who only pretends to do so.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Stallowned!

Posted On:
    8/09/2004 3:15am

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Creep
    It's not like I fought pro champions or anything. I have done my share of sport fighting but not professionally or anything like that, how is it hard to believe? Also Bas Rutten claims to be deadly yet how many people has he killed in the ring with those deadly palm strikes? This is why alot of people make claims like this for marketing.
    STFU.

You're like some kid that passed high school physics with a C telling Stephen Hawkins that his stance on event horizons is incorrect.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast