12/27/2002 3:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ex-Pop Idol contestant guilty

Daily Telegraph

12-24-2002

The Pop Idol contestant who challenged Pete Waterman, one of the competition's judges, to a fight when he criticised his act was sentenced yesterday for assaulting a man outside a pub where he was singing.

Anthony Shaw, 28, of Heaton, Bradford, a martial arts expert, was thrown off the television talent show. In the attack outside a pub near Bradford, West Yorks, in November last year, Philip Brockett, 25, suffered a fractured eye socket.

Shaw, who at an earlier hearing admitted causing actual bodily harm, was given a 200-hour community punishment order.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    1/02/2003 2:24am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo Championion Banned For Doping

April 20, 1998

PARIS (Reuters) -- Olympic judo champion Djamel Bouras of France has been banned for one year for doping, the French Judo Federation said on Saturday. Bouras, who won the gold medal in the -78kg category in Atlanta, failed a test for the banned steroid nandrolone on Oct. 2, one week before winning the silver medal at the world championships in Paris.

The French federation had given him four months in December to work on his defense of the positive test.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    1/02/2003 2:25am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo Star Held on Cocaine Charges

April 17, 1998

VIENNA (AP) -- A silver medalist in the 1996 European Judo Championships is being held on cocaine possession charges it was reported on Wednesday. Thomas Schleicher had 1.4 kilograms of cocaine in his possession when he was arrested on April 5 by police in the province of Salzburg. The 25 year-old Salzburg native was arrested along with another Austrian, identified only as Peter B., and three unidentified Lithuanians.

It was also reported that Peter B. is a rower and had been a hopeful for the 2000 Summer Olympic team.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2003 6:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The latter two are hardly "nutty".

Titan

Posted On:
    1/02/2003 7:07am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, At least something good came out of Pop-Idol.

Now can that guy do us all a favour and kick the **** out of Gareth "Fagboy" Gates please.

----------------------------------------------------------
    ”He (Master Bristol) was like a slippery fish. There was no way I could hold on to him.” -- Tomas Shurrman, Judo Expert
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2003 8:52am

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's our 'foolss. On the cutting edge of five-year-old news.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    1/02/2003 3:27pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Swordsman teacher busted after showing schoolgirl his weapon

Mainichi Shimbun, June 18, 2002

MIYAZAKI -- A teacher from a top private high school here has been arrested for molesting one of his students, police said Tuesday.

Mitsutoshi Toyama, the teacher, was arrested for indecent assault.

He admits to cuddling the 17-year-old schoolgirl but denies "any intent of indecency."

Police said Toyama took the Nissho Gakuen kendo team to Osaka for the national kendo high school championship in March. The team traveled by ferry from Miyazaki. On the night of March 23, he ordered one of the girls to visit his cabin. When she arrived, he flashed his genitals at her, then grabbed her in a fierce embrace and forced a sloppy kiss on her.

Sickened, the girl quit the kendo team immediately after the tournament. Toyama has a seventh dan rank in kendo, or Japanese fencing. He was the 1980 National Kendo Champion.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/02/2003 10:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do you post all of this old worthless ****?

I owned you the minute you were born!

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    1/02/2003 11:05pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do you post all of this old worthless ****?
    Don't you really mean to say, "Stop exposing wrong doing in the stylistic arts, you're making us look bad!"

Problem is, if there's any negative feedback from my documentation, you only have yourselves to blame. Besides, only the egocentric and insecure, Fear the reporting of the Truth.

The REAL thread killer

Posted On:
    1/03/2003 12:09am

Style: World 10-3 Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't believe this guy. It's like some sort of bad dream.

Cast in the name of God. Ye not guilty.
    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast