221415 Bullies, 3652 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

SLC, ut (one day, years from now, a doctor will tell me i have an iq of 45, and am what some people may call, mentally retarded

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 5:47pm

Style: muay thai fma/jkd shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Something wrong.

Since the summer started, I haven't been getting much sleep. I figured at first that it had something to do with stress, so I began running nightly routes around starting at 4-5 am in an attempt to tire myself out. Lately, I just run about 3 to four miles, and even started smoking during the runs in order to make me more fatigued...to almost no avail, now I'm smoking one after the other and losing about twenty dollars a week on smokes.
    I've also been experiencing some malaise, nasuea, and have lost quite a bit of weight since all this happened. I was at one point going for that, but instead of removing a little tire from around my abs, I can now see my ribs through my abs.
    I eat, but not much, for some reason I'm just not hungery....but I'm always thirsty, and drink upwards of at least a liter of liquids a day, usually around 8 ounces of harde alchohol or more on top of that.
    To top it off, I go in to have my thyroid checked today, and the nurse, whom I know as a pretty decent phlobotomist, tells me to relax and lie back as she draws some blood...I chill, even though I remember the last time I had blood drawn I got violently ill and had to have somebody support me from the hostpital and drive me home...and she tells me, ****, I'm sure I had that vein...I think it just collapsed. I imagine the needle in my arm and almost like an arthroscopic view of the muscles and the vein, and the vein being popped, like lysis, and I start to cackle. I fucking couldn't believe that ****.
    I go up and go into the the waiting room, and I start feeling like I'm going to puke, so I stand up and make my way back to the nurse, and ask her if I could get a glass of water, no sooner than I say this, I get a loud, hot, ringing in my ears, and my vision seems to fade, pixelate, and warp all at once.
    I almost fucking collapse, so they tell me to lie down, I go home, pass out for a few hours, and here I am now....any ideas of WTF is wrong?

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 5:54pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WEll, first of all, cigarettes won't help you sleep, if anything they'll keep you awake. Second of all, if you're particularly worried about this, don't ask an internet board for help, ask a doctor.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

SLC, ut (one day, years from now, a doctor will tell me i have an iq of 45, and am what some people may call, mentally retarded

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 5:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did...but the bitch collapsed my vein, by the way nice candy necklace....how's the San Antonio scene? What types o' tabs you guys gettin?

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 5:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really hope you have cancer.

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 6:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gee...and I hope you're tits fall off and you vomit locusts for a thousand years. Seriously, get a fucking life.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 6:06pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you hit on me one more time, I'm gonna tell my girlfriend on you.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 6:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by TaeBo_Master
    If you hit on me one more time, I'm gonna tell my girlfriend on you.
    wasn't hitting on you, the internet is never a forum to pick up chicks, and I'm sure you can agree with me on that point... you see, although you are cute, I was just expressing some quasi-professional curiosity. You appear to be a candy raver, I'm asking what type of tabs they sell in TX. Blue dolphins? white A&E's, what you gots?

aahhh...the colors

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 6:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo & Sub Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope ~$G$~ never leaves this board, he has added a fresh sense of moronic naivety only an 18 year old poseur Utahian thug can provide. Allah has blessed us indeed.
    Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that kickboxing is commonly known as fighting while grappling simply isn't. - Osiris

[This space for rent]

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 6:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just wanted to mention that $G$, you are posting 20 posts a day, might wanna consider quality over quantity :D
    as for your condition, thats pretty fucked up, but Im pretty certain that smoking while your running is not something thats healthy to do. Neither is drinking excessive amounts of alchohol. In fact, that may or may not be (probably not) the reason your feeling so shitty.
    If you want better sleep, stay up 3 or 4 hours past your normal bedtime (assuming your schedules like mine, and you have nothing really important to wake up for) and then see if you can get a decent sleep.

The only thing I can recommend is air conditioning and/or a fan, and some heavy curtains, and a better bed/pillows. If you can't sleep well like that, well, your a pampered **** and should sleep on concrete for a couple of months and then go back to the bed :D it'll work wonders

-Tom

PS: Go see a doctor if its serious, thats obviously the best advise, you attention-wanting-fetal-...thing-a-ma-jig... I can't insult well at all, Ill stop trying.

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 6:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    aight.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast