Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    8/01/2004 12:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahh well, On creatine, one gains 7, loses 3 lbs. etc. etc. It works somewhat on the same premise of hypertrophy. I cycle 5 weeks on, 3 off. I fluctuate around a pound or so of water weight when I cycle off, and the stuff helps me quite a bit.

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 12:19am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ever read the propaganda about NO2? It basically turns your body's regeneration and muscle-building modes "on" all the time...allowing you to maximize the nutrient and protein/creatine transfer in your muscles/system.

Somehow, that just sounds like a recipe for disaster to me...your body's not designed to handle all that, all the time...my buddies tried it though, I'll find out what they have to say.

The propaganda says it improves acne, hair and firms up erections too. *shrug*
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 12:45pm

supporting member
     Style: 5AF & Sub Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i took it, i actually have a whole bottle of it that i didn't take.

it does the exact same thing as creatine except with blood instead of water.

i gained weight on it that didn;t go away.

HOWEVER........ i was lifting heavy as **** the whole time and i could never get a whole workout in because it pumped so much blood into my muscles they got hard as a rock and stopped working - no pain(besides cramping), just stopped working.

anything except the No2 that you buy at GNC won't work because the delivery system isn't right. they have the only delivery system that works really well patented other hemodilators quit working after a couple of hours.

basically, it cramps you up really bad and you can't workout as hard as normal.

it's for size, not performance or strength

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 1:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh and it does increase your sexual performance (erectile function) it makes the vessels able to pump more blood.

and if you take it late at night it's hard to go to sleep.

and you might poop alot and get headaches.

and if you have anxiety problems i wouldn't take it.

basically it's all hype it will die down soon. someone will get a stroke from taking it and they will take that **** off the market.

BUT AGAIN i took it and i did gain weight

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 1:38pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Tempted to try it out myself even though I know it's mostly garbage*

Heading out to by some whey soon so I'll see what is availible at the place I shop.
    Got a discount card for this place called 'Healthy's"
    If you need a hookup CT I can do that for you.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 1:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    piz,

the only one that works is at gnc. it has something to do with the patented delivery system that makes your body not digest it all in 30 min. ( i know it sounds like propaganda but when i bought that stuff i bought a book on it too) but the amino acids will burn up if it doesn't have that particular delivery system

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 2:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bought the 1 dollar book at GNC *squeeeal* Essentially from it says is it increases the Nitric Oxide output by increasing the dialation of your blood vessels which can then carry more O2. Transport systems to me are a load of crap. You'll metabolize the ArginineKetoGluterate in it one way or another. GNC sucks hard. I only get my vitamins there. The supplements all have the same things in them if you look on the label. The Nox2 Pinnacle stuff at 50$ a bottle, (that's with the gold card discount) is craptastic. It has the same stuff as the 25$ bottle I showed above, but apparently the Nox3 stuff has a "special" extra something to increase the effect. Probably Camel Semen or something. Oh Yeah you gotta drink a @#$@#$ load of water while on it, or on creatine for that matter, or you'll feel start going through ketosis (I think that's correct) and cramp to hell. Great.. anxiety, just what I need. As long as it doesn't make my guinea temper any worse I'll be okay. Lemme know how it goes PD, I'm gonna start sifting through my couch for change ^^. Gonna be trying the no3 stuff as soon as I get my check for my classes' books.

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 2:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That transport stuff is CRAP!! It's like creatine, you can buy it from wal-mart and it's the same ****, you'd get at GNC. GNC= Whores. All the creatine they sell there has "patented ATP transport systems"
    and that's all bs. I've taken about 7 diff brands of it, and it works the same. Do a search online too about transport systems, tons of weightlifting boards say that's a load of bs also.
    However not having taken No2 ,3, 29842394 to the 8th power I can't say if the other brands work at all.
    Last edited by Equipoise; 8/02/2004 2:21pm at .

Stallowned!

Posted On:
    8/05/2004 4:20am

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry folks, this **** is just snakeoil.

NO is a basodilator in the body (meaning it opens up blood pathways). Stuff like viagara works by aiding basodilation in the penis. Anyways, this **** doesnt work. We were discussing it in my molecular bio class a few weeks ago. The main reason, it doesnt work, if I recollect, is because eating this **** is not the proper means to introduce it into your biological pathways. Your gastric juices would degrade the stuff. I might be off on the explanation, but I'd take the word of the guy lecturing me (who is one of the leading individuals in his field) over most of the screwball proponents of this stuff. This, on top of the fact that I'm highly skeptical of supplements beyond the tried and true whey protein and vitamins.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2004 10:13am

Style: Pimp Fu, No Ho's Barred

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So basically what you are saying is amino acids are degraded to the point of inactivity due to gastric juices?

Am I understanding you correctly?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast