Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2004 7:20pm

Style: Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

San Fransisco Aug 3-10

I'll be in San Fransisco August 3-10 (always a week or two short of throwdowns. ****!) and I'm looking for training opportunities while I'm out there. Anyone from that area?

Posted On:
    7/28/2004 7:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Check out moderncombatives.com

Its in Berkeley - we train MMA and have alot of fun - good group of folks.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    7/28/2004 8:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you want, there are a lot of guys in Davis/Sacramento area (me included) that would be willing to work out with you.
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2004 2:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry I didn't see the reply before, guess I got caught in the server **** storm for a couple days.

Zendetta, I'm checking out the site as I type. Are walk-ins/visitors welcome? Any particular day of the week you recommend?

Ghost... I'll be relying on mass transit to get around the city. How could I go about meeting up with you? I'll probably be doing a class with a Bujinkan shihan out there, but it would rock to actually meet some people from Bullshido in person.

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    8/01/2004 12:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I got a buddy I met from here (who remains anonymous for now) who works in the Bay Area...maybe if he's feeling nice we can all meet up and train a bit.
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2004 3:07pm

Style: BBT/Flinging poo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spunky,

You training with Dale at the Buyu Center? YOu should have some fun if you are. Tell him JOsh says hi.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2004 6:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, we exchanged emails; he does a thursday class in a park in SF that I am planning on attending. I'll try to remember your greeting :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2004 12:07pm

Style: BBT/Flinging poo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Remember to bring a sweatshirt. That park gets a wee bit cold, even in the summer. The fog rolls in. Don't wear anything you don't want hitting the ground either. Have fun. Dale is pretty amazing with the weapons.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2004 4:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I made it to the latter half of Dale's thursday night class and unfortunately didn't get an opportunity to really chat with him, AND though I remembered going home that night I was supposed to say hi for you, I forgot the name :( I did have my trusty apocolypse-wear leather jacket that kept me warm out there. Some trippy weather.

Sorry I didn't hear from you, Ghost. I didn't have internet access the whole time out there, so I had know way of reaching you. Hooked up with another BJK training group instead.