Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2002 4:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    King of Fists - will you drop the "masters" bit - Sifu Emin was a young first or second technician in EWTO when he challenged Charlie Cheung, who was shouting around that he was a master and could take anybody on...it was he who should have behaved better and dealt with a technician better...Sifu Emin is now a much cooler character (he's now 40 odd) and you cannot comapre him then to how he is now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2002 5:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's not really the point.

The point is that both fighters should have displayed their Kung Fu better. I've seen untrained innercity kids fight with more technique than those two.

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    7/30/2002 12:34am

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KoF, it wasn't a fight, it was an attack. Cheung was surrounded, tried to get out, and then Emin jumped him. I can't believe he's proud of **** like that, having to set it up on a slippery floor with Cheung wearing "no-grip" brand Kung Fu shoes.

If Cheung wanted to fight, he would have done more than just block as best he could and try to escape, he would have kicked Emin's ass into that video camera, which would have been a hell of a lot harder to edit out.

--------------------
    And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123