Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 8:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tong Moo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    er... to set the record straight, you only bow to the black belts when entering and exiting the dojo.... basically you salute the flag and then turn left to right, bowing to anyone appropriate.

As for the black belt club, all that is is a class designed to prep you for your black belt test.... it's the same thing as Brown-belt-with-black-stripe class except just sounds better....

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 9:12pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats!! :occasion5

You just necroed a thread that has been dead for over 3 years. Next time check the dates before you post. Necroing is acceptable when new pertinent information has been discovered, which in this case has not. Better luck next time.

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 9:26pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74
    Congrats!! :occasion5

You just necroed a thread that has been dead for over 3 years. Next time check the dates before you post. Necroing is acceptable when new pertinent information has been discovered, which in this case has not. Better luck next time.
    Hes from Tong mo do dipshit.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 10:12pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    Hes from Tong mo do dipshit.
    I am aware of that. What information has he offered that hasn't already been put up? He talked about the bowing, posters 3 years ago provided acceptable explanations to the reasoning behind the bowing. But I guess the purpose of a Black Belt club may be new to you since you study a CMA, but to most people here we don't need an explanation of what a Black Belt club is.

So I retract my original statement about Mr. Benj_ 's information not being pertinent. Please Mr. Benj_ could you explain in detail what exactly your Black Belt club does so that Axelton may better understand. I would suggest you first put up an outline and then explain each section of your outline in paragraph(s) form. Charts and tables may also be helpful.

Thnx
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123