Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2004 11:58pm

Style: None.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ugh when I was younger I had a forklift drop its load on my head from max height. Didn't get KO'd but I was close to breaking my neck.

Just today I was rollerblading and bailed hard, no helmet. Smashed the back of my head on the concrete and felt my body go all tingly. I yelled "****" really loud and got up seeing stars. If this happend in a fight there no way in hell I'd be able to continue.

I'm kinda pissed off cause theres only so many concussions a guy can take before getting some kind of brain damage.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2004 1:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been knocked out several times.

Age 5-20, played hockey to Junior B level, hit so hard that I saw stars, too many times to count.

Age 25-35, Knocked unconscious twice, once downhill mountain biking, once skijoring with my dogs, both times I was found laying on the gound by someone else, and was left with a headache for days.

Age 35-44, hit hard enough to see stars, once during Aikido, twice while sparring MT, once with a wooden boken while sparring kenjutsu
  3. KhorneliusPraxx

Posted On:
    8/05/2004 1:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In most states the might lock you up if someone catches you skijoring with you dog.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2004 1:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by KhorneliusPraxx
    In most states the might lock you up if someone catches you skijoring with you dog.
    Ah...but of all people...you'd like skijoring....lots of reigns and harnesses...clips, clamps and belts
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234