Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar

You are in a lot of trouble.

Posted On:
    7/20/2004 11:18am

supporting member
     Style: Twirling Foot Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you say tomato, i say orange. me and apparently everyone else on this board also say "what a totally mechanized attack squad thing to do to your posts."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

Posted On:
    7/20/2004 11:42am

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    never been knocked out, but I had my bell rung real bad several times. In HS i got head butted unintentionally during a soccer match. I couldnt hear for a couple mins and my vision almost went out. everyone thought I had a concussion, but they apparently didnt find anything worth mentioning and just kept my under observation.

Another time I got punched in the head a couple of times and just sort of fell over. I still feel that one when I think about getting hit. It was the first time I'd ever been hit and felt worried.
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Unemployed

Posted On:
    7/20/2004 11:47am

supporting member
     Style: Filthy Jailhouse Tactics

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by bad news hughes
    you say tomato, i say orange. me and apparently everyone else on this board also say "what a totally mechanized attack squad thing to do to your posts."
    MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
    "Fag."
    "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/20/2004 11:50am

supporting member
     Style: MMA (and others)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She's got niiiiiice tomatoes....
    [A friend once told me he found Jennifer Connelly hot.
    "Would she still be hot if she were melting in a car wreck, like at the end of Pollock, smelling of burnt hair and bubbling intestines?" I asked.
    "Oh hell yeah."
    "How? How would you even have sex with her?"
    "Just let her cool and fold her over, like an omolette."
    Since then we've always had this universal sign for Jennifer Connelly, it's like an "opening a book" motion, only backwards. And we are often known to softly remark "....like an omolette".]--boyd

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/20/2004 11:53am

supporting member
     Style: MMA (and others)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Been knocked out by my brothers, unfortunate accident with a 2x4 and a screen door. Been knocked down several times, still manage to get up, and above all...never quit.
    [A friend once told me he found Jennifer Connelly hot.
    "Would she still be hot if she were melting in a car wreck, like at the end of Pollock, smelling of burnt hair and bubbling intestines?" I asked.
    "Oh hell yeah."
    "How? How would you even have sex with her?"
    "Just let her cool and fold her over, like an omolette."
    Since then we've always had this universal sign for Jennifer Connelly, it's like an "opening a book" motion, only backwards. And we are often known to softly remark "....like an omolette".]--boyd
  6. KhorneliusPraxx

Posted On:
    7/20/2004 12:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    2x4 will do it everytime.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2004 1:48pm

Style: Law of the Fist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gave a friend of mine a concussion when playing around with boxing gloves etc. He rushed me swinging like a madman. I threw some blocks then a right cross (more out of nervousness than anything). He wasn't unconsious, but he couldn't walk for a few minutes. He was alright with it though, he got out of work for a couple of days. I felt pretty bad.

Moral of the story. . . Don't wildly swing at me, unless I am ready for it.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    7/20/2004 3:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    been TKO'd in sparring (i didn't lose conciousness, but could not stand well and continue to fight) by both hooks and palm strikes. very nasty. had a headache for the rest of the day each time. also took a couple elbows to the face (wearing headgear) and saw stars and wasn't good for anything for a couple minutes and again, headache for the rest of the day.

i think that you should get the crap beaten out of you a couple times a year in full contact. it humbles you and also then when you do get hit that hard (in a real fight or in the ring) you don't freak out from it. and most people tend to freak out a bit the first couple times they take serious hits (by that i mean either they freeze up altogether or they do dumb stuff and forget their training.

also any time i start to think that i know what i am doing and can fight pretty well, i need to have the crap beaten out of me again to bring me down to earth.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    7/21/2004 2:11am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TKD against a 6'10" blue belt, his calf and foot had to weight like 30lbs on their own. I put my mits on (sort of boxer's block with the arm kind of hard against the head) and I went down like a 2 cent hooker.

BJJ club, former OSU starting kicker, probably had a good 100 lbs on me. Full mount and just pound pound pound, I went in and out before someone stopped him.

Boxing.... everyone, blind guys don't box well.

These experiences and more have taught me to move more and get hit in the head less, thank you.

Also I'm not counting the billions of times I've been choked out.

Matthius100 -- Banned

Posted On:
    7/22/2004 2:13am

Style: Scare Tactics

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    being knocked out makes me stop crying. that's why I try to fight back when people rape me, so they'll donkey punch me and leave me to dreamland.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast