Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

NEW YORK MCTHROWDOWN!!!

alright, who's down for a mcthrowdown on long island, NY next week? the town is stony brook.

post when you are available. i'm down anytime after 3pm next tuesday, wednesday, thurday or friday, and anytime on saturday.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    by next week i mean the week starting jan. 19th. unfortunately i will not be available on monday because i will be studying for my test on tuesday.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    off the topic but where do you train in stony brook Jenfucius? I've been looking for a place around there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my teacher is in west babylon. i train in his garage which is set up like a small MA studio. his regular school is in queens however.

his son set up a student club at stony brook u. i haven't been there since i sprained my knee in november, but i'll probably head back after my exam on tuesday.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you do WC? do you know danny regan?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry i don't know him. i go to stony brook U, what club did his son set up? i've been looking for a place to train on campus.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cannot make it. I live in Sydney.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im down.. I guess Im cool with any time other people want but friday or saturday are out of the question. would it be possible to move it to the queens location of your teacher? If not can u give directions to get to stony brook from queens? What are the rules?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gojuJKDdude, the easiest thing to do is to go to mapquest.com and get driving directions there. i'm not going to queens though.

ciimax, i think the club is just called "the martial arts club" or something like that. they meet tuesdays and thursdays at 3pm in the multipurpose room. i can't go this week because i have to work in the hospital, but im going to try to be there next tuesday if you want to meet up.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, as far as i understand it, the standard mcthrowdown rules are to exchange martial arts with some sparring as determined by what the members are comfortable with. standup, maybe some grappling or groundfighting depending on what people show up. bring your gear if you want to spar though.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last