Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/30/2005 8:32am

Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by locu5
    Please allow me to clarify the request; previous posts seem to be miscommunicating. The request is for some videos of you, shot by your training partners (or of your training partners filmed by you) to be posted. Before that can occur, you would need to make them. Maybe some drill work, 1-steps, followed by sparring. We <3 videos.
    Nope.

1) I've only been doing KM for a year, and aside from our instructor and a few others, so has everyone else there.
    2) I see absolutely no reason to videotape myself or others, assuming that I even had a videocamera or wanted to buy one.

In summary, your request is unreasonable and pointless.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    3/30/2005 9:47am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not my request. I was clarifying for the previous posters. Though, like I said, we like videos. It lets us see how other people train for self-edification, critique, etc. Sort of like the open discourse we have here, just in video form. I understand about not having a cam. Go to a McThrowdown near you sometime if you would like. Those are also taped, and will allow you to get an idea for how you are doing against other people who enjoy martial arts too.

Beachy Keen

Posted On:
    3/30/2005 2:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Chop Socky

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Golani are some tough hombres, among the toughest in the world. What does this say about the guys H2H? Very little, other than that he would probably kill most of us with sheer ruthlessness. I'm interested in a review of his DVDs also.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2006 8:57pm

Style: BJJ/boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If any of you have questions for this guy he is a regular on the fight2survive.com website. Posts under his name so he is fairly easy to find. Always posts in Hebrew though, sure he speaks English but don't know if he will.

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 12:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have seen Nir Maman's videos and I gotta say it is one of the best TRS has to offer. Very lethal stuff. He teaches you how to control, incompacitate, and terminate. He also teaches very effective defenses against a straight punch. Almost like destructions. I highly reccomend it. Mark Hatmaker has good videos for grappling and Rick Mccoy has great videos on Muay Thai clinch fighting. Paul Vunak is great. Street Safe 1 and the R.A.T. system are his best ones. I gotta say that Nir Maman is the most lethal combat system I have ever seen. I have seen a lot of RBSD videos and MMA videos and that one is some crazy ****.

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 5:20pm

Style: Pekiti, ARMA, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo ranger
    Nope.

1) I've only been doing KM for a year, and aside from our instructor and a few others, so has everyone else there.
    2) I see absolutely no reason to videotape myself or others, assuming that I even had a videocamera or wanted to buy one.

In summary, your request is unreasonable and pointless.
    Chill the **** out. If people are used to an impression of a given thing looking like x, which they find of low quality, and you say "I do that thing, but it looks like y, which is much cooler", many people will have the reasonable reaction of wanting to see what the cool version of that thing looks like. Given the frequency of people having video cameras in the first world, that's not like he's making you jump through crazy hoops.

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 5:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    chill the **** out? that was two and a half years ago, i'm sure he's pretty chill now.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123