Posted On:
    7/16/2004 2:46pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tallahassee Florida Throwdown

Anyone from bullshido in this area?

I am new, thinking of joining the Southeast Judo Center here, but would go to MMA/BJJ type school instead.

Anyone want to get together and throwdown? Or just meet up.

We don't need anything fancy. I've been to about 3 throwdowns, 2 major ones, the first throwdown in SoCal, another one in Vancouver, and a smaller one with 3 of us in Vancity. The first two we had great spaces, the last one, we just went to the park and did our thing. So we don't need anything really special, except grass with no rocks, syringes, broken bottles etc.

Holla if anyone is up for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Chemist

Posted On:
    7/17/2004 8:45pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can count me in, probably after August so I can get done moving and getting settled in Pensacola.
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

"Santa is dead kid, welcome to the suck"

Posted On:
    8/03/2004 10:29pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can do this if its end of august or anytime in sept. (to te no kage - I swears it!)
    Are you looking to have it there in talla or somewhere close? If you dont mind driving to jax I would suggest asking Darkson about his place, its NICE and if he says we could do it there it would be awsome. But anywhere is cool :D
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/03/2004 10:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, sorry I forgot to put in here that I am moving down to South Florida at the end of this month, August. :(
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    8/03/2004 11:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoo hooo! Welcome to the REAL florida! You will soon learn that only old,retired people live in North Fla, and all the rest live down south. When you come down we should get a drink, I could fill you in on whats what down here. I live inbetween Ft lauderdale and Miami.
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/03/2004 11:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet dude. Where do you train? I'm from Coral Springs actually. Moved down there in 87.

I'll be living in Boca.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/03/2004 11:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just noticed your signature...

Where you a marine? Lewis "Chesty" Burwell Puller.

Posted On:
    8/08/2004 11:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was I? There are no ex-marines man! Acually I was in the Army and just transfered into the marines. I had to do boot all over again and got to week 3 and got sent home because the Army fucked my paperwork. Now I am in stasis waiting for orders to come so I can leave again. Should be around the end of sept.
    -A few good men