Posted On:
    12/22/2002 12:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fatal abuse trial hears of bashing, force-feeding

Mainichi Shimbun, Nov. 5, 2001

AMAGASAKI, Hyogo -- A young couple admitted Monday to fatally torturing the woman's 6-year-old son, stuffing his body in a garbage bag and dumping it in a canal, as their trial opened here.
    Takeshi and Tomoko Seta, both 24, told the Amagasaki Branch of the Kobe District Court that they were guilty as charged of inflicting bodily injury resulting in the death of the wife's son, Kyoichi. Prosecutors painted a gruesome tale of horror about Kyoichi's final few days at the hands of his mother and stepfather. Tomoko had assumed custody of Kyoichi from his natural father in January, they said, but when Kyoichi started to bully his younger brother, she turned violent toward the boy.

On the afternoon of Aug. 5, Tomoko noticed that Kyoichi had a stain on his shirt caused by curry he had eaten the previous day. She forbade the boy from eating that night and beat him. Later, the husband asked Kyoichi to tell him who he liked best, Kyoichi blatantly lied and said, "Takeshi." Takeshi then became furious at the child for fibbing. Just after midnight, the couple unleashed a brutal attack on the little boy, punching him in the face and repeatedly whipping his legs and arms. When Kyoichi complained that he was hungry, the couple force-fed him eight packets of uncooked noodles. When Kyoichi complained of a stomachache, the couple made him kneel down in front of the toilet.

Early on the morning of Aug. 6, the couple gagged Kyoichi with adhesive tape and tied him up while they went out. When they returned to discover Kyoichi had freed himself and was playing with the string used to bind him, the couple exploded again.

Tomoko kicked Kyoichi in the back, sending him hurtling into a wall. Takeshi then let loose a series of karate kicks into the 6-year-old boy.

By the afternoon of Aug. 7, Kyoichi had died of a brain hemorrhage that resulted from the beating. Later that day, the couple wound adhesive tape around his body and stuffed it into a garbage bag. That night, they took the corpse into a canal in Amagaski and dumped it. Shortly afterward, Tomoko contacted her own mother and told her what had happened. She also asked the mother to keep the story of Kyoichi's death a secret. The next hearing in the Seta's trial will be held on Dec. 14.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    12/22/2002 5:24am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its not right, and I wish I was a prison guard at the prison he was going to.

I am sure that they were very disturbed and its ovbious that they are of foreign origin. So I am not sure that this classify's as something against MA's or something against an Asian culture system.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2002 5:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i agree

"said and done"

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/22/2002 9:57am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why is kungfoolss posting this?

"A lot of people spend a lot of time arguing about what style is better. This is a complete waste of time." Oyama
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Fig Newtons are fruit and cake, suckah.

Posted On:
    12/22/2002 2:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Buffalo Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too brighten up everybody's day.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/22/2002 4:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why is kungfoolss posting this?

Why not?

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Posted On:
    12/22/2002 7:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats just really sick. Talk about child abuse. The couple should be torture the same way and shot and pissed on.

PEACE!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/23/2002 1:21am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gee, i'm sorry, i'll never post again to kf's bullshit crazy posts

"A lot of people spend a lot of time arguing about what style is better. This is a complete waste of time." Oyama
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Titan

Posted On:
    12/23/2002 8:18am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was sick.

----------------------------------------------------------
    ”He (Master Bristol) was like a slippery fish. There was no way I could hold on to him.” -- Tomas Shurrman, Judo Expert
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    12/23/2002 12:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carbon, I know this will piss you off, but I find it ironic that you would be the one to state this:
    "Its not right, and I wish I was a prison guard at the prison he was going to."

When you were also the one who said that he would break the back of my 8 year old son and leave his body to rot..or something to that end. I am still looking for the past post.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast