Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/20/2002 7:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello Peedee

I would like to know about your experience in real fights.

BTW I donít consider fights on the school ground, real fights. So donít bother with the stuff before you were eighteen.

How many fights have you been in? How many with weapons? How many with multiple attackers? How many did you lose?

Thanx

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    12/21/2002 10:47am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First thing you have to know is Jamoke is full of **** and I would knock him out in less than 30 seconds GUARANTEED. Unless it was on THE STREET where it would take me about 15.

I've had a few fights man. Ive choked a guy out in a real fight. I've also got my azz kicked before. In front of people too, I'm not ashamed of it. The only time I ever got attacked by someone with a weapon was when a guy pulled "the club" on a friend of mine and swung it at him. I grabbed the guy fast and we fell then he dropped it. Thats not even a fight in my book because all we did was hold the guy. I also got my nose broken 2x. One time was in a real fight when I got behind a bigger person and tried to take him down and hit my own face on a car.

Now for jamoke's point, Ive fought in BJJ tournaments and full contact. Doesn't make me anymore of man and I never claimed I was mr streetfighter or a UFC superstar or anything. I DO know what I'm talking about when it comes to MA's though. More than THAT DIPSHIT jamoke whos never been in a real fight, never trained AND never gotten laid because he still lives with his mommy.

I am openly BAGGING him to come to my door at ANY time of the night if he knows where I live. And just to show you what a fukking BULLSHITTER he is, school is OUT for the semester you DIPSHIT.

So much for you going to nassau and finding **** out on me.

I'm told him I would fight him on the street, in a ring, my biddy wants to fight him in the Nassau community wrestling room, I've offered to PAY for him to enter NAGA or the C.O.C. and pay him $15 for every minute he lasts. Thats more than he makes an hour at burger king but he still wont accept.

Loser.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2002 12:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've had a few fights man. Ive choked a guy out in a real fight. I've also got my azz kicked before. In front of people too, I'm not ashamed of it. The only time I ever got attacked by someone with a weapon was when a guy pulled "the club" on a friend of mine and swung it at him. I grabbed the guy fast and we fell then he dropped it. Thats not even a fight in my book because all we did was hold the guy. I also got my nose broken 2x. One time was in a real fight when I got behind a bigger person and tried to take him down and hit my own face on a car.

Now for jamoke's point, Ive fought in BJJ tournaments and full contact. Doesn't make me anymore of man and I never claimed I was mr streetfighter or a UFC superstar or anything. I DO know what I'm talking about when it comes to MA's though.
    Thanx for the reply Peedee, You have an impressive resume. I would like to ask you some more questions to get a better idea of where you are in experience, I hope you donít mind.

Where do you train? I donít mean an exact location but rather what kind of place, MA club, YMCA, your garage etc?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2002 1:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, how tall are you and what is your weight and build?

Thanx

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    12/21/2002 5:12pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol my resume isnt all that impressive. I've gotten beat down just like anyone else. I haven't been in 100 fights or anything but I used to hang out in the NYC clubs and your guaranteed to get into SOMETHING if your around long enough.

School wise I teach kickboxing(1 on 1). I only do it 3 nights a week now and its mostly thai pad work for fitness. I'm a blue belt in BJJ(Kioto) and a black belt in TSK(I've taught classes at 4 of their schools). I lift weights about 3times a week but havent been running in a while. I just dont have that much time to train anymore. I used to run 5 days a week. That helped my training out in every area.

Right now im 5'9" and a little over 160. I'm lucky because I'm cut naturally but I really can't gain alot of size more than my current weight. I've taken all kinds of supplements and even dabbled in a cycle one summer. My heavy training weight is like 150 and cut. I've been lifting more than training now so my weight has increased but once I start running or training more my weight will drop back down.

I train with my friend David Rodriguez also, he has a purple belt from Ketsugo(hybrid) a 4th degree in karate and a 1st degree from TSK. He's going o be training BJJ as soon as his ankle heals up.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2002 7:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi again Peedee

Do you compete in kickboxing, what is your record?

What is TSK?

Do you think kickboxing and BJJ are good arts for street fighting?

Would you make any changes to BJJ and KB for street fighting purposes?

What changes if any would you make to KB and BJJ for the street?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2002 6:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm still waiting for your reply Peedee.

************************************************** *************************

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/23/2002 8:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so am i

"If attacked fight, and fight to kill"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2002 5:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope you havenít forgotten this thread. I would really like to read what you have to say.

************************************************** *************************

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2002 5:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    me to, but in the meantime merry Xmas
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast