Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    12/20/2002 11:18am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only way they'll even charge her is if the guy had prominent friends or family. 'Course she did lie at the outset, which may make her more likely to be prosecuted.

Sam, was your friend's abuse documented by doctor visits?

There is no excuse for this sort of behavior on his part, if it is indeed what happened she should indeed have left or whacked him a lot sooner.

KFss, You're only a self-proclaimed expert, that doesn't count. As for the Maryland Sniper, maybe you should go work for the FBI, oh wait; you predict every killer in the world was a Martial Artist. Due to the sheer preponderance of McDojos chances are a person might have taken a class. Why don't you cross check all these with little league baseball or more likely Dungeons and Dragons RPG games. Of course D&D will lead right to your mom's basement where you're playing by yourself.

How long is it before we find your obsessed self in one of these articles?

**Oh my god! I don't wanna go to THE STREET mommy! All the mean crazy psycho ninjas pick on me and take my lunch money.**

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/20/2002 4:30pm

Style: Wing Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was he following some tenet of his art to beat women like dogs,
    Can you name one currently practised art that holds this as a tenet?

or does it speak to the more to the kind of man attracted to the martial arts in the first place.
    I was the only one out of the experts in the world to accurately profile the Maryland sniper with around a 70% accuracy rate that he was indeed a martial artist.
    I did much better than you I predicted that the sniper was a person. With that as my only criteria I achieve an accuracy of 100%. So what criteria did you choose for yourself?

> I predicated this about 10 days before they knew anything about him and it had nothing at all to do with statistical data, but an encyclopedic understanding of the martial arts mind.

So therefore you should be able to predict something of my choosing about me right?

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/20/2002 4:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gggeeessshhh

"If attacked fight, and fight to kill"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/20/2002 8:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he's a psycho Karate has nothing to do with it.

Don't get carried away asshole because I'm gonna give you a fight that you'll never forget!

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 6:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a rediculous posting. It is obvious that you were not personally involved with this case. I WAS. I was there right after Karen murdered Paul in his sleep. The FACTS are not presented here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss View Post
    Karen Kantzler: Woman carries scars of beatings

Karen Kantzler, 51, is wracked with tremors that might be a result of the time she was thrown down on a concrete floor, or perhaps when she was smashed up against a pine tree. The bones of her nose and the cheekbones on one side of her face look like they were broken and healed badly. She has one glass eye.

"When the police came in," she said of the night Paul Kantzler died, "all they could see were all of the trophies and plaques he had on the wall." Karen met Paul, a prominent West Bloomfield Township radiologist, at Henry Ford Hospital, where she worked.

He was a macho man with a black belt in karate. He was an avid hunter with an impressive gun collection, and he enjoyed holding the guns up to Karen's head.

Karen was a disappointment to Paul. First, she couldn't produce children. Once, he drugged and raped her days after a miscarriage. "He said I couldn't 'process' a child properly," Karen said. She didn't complete her master's degree in a timely manner, so she was a burden on him financially. She signed her car and retirement over to him. She didn't work hard enough around the house. Twice, Paul became angry with the way Karen handed him firewood. Each time, he threw a log down onto her feet and broke one of her ankles. Karen thought about getting a divorce, but she couldn't afford a lawyer. She had no access to any of the $100,000 per year her husband earned. She thought about leaving, but he said he'd kill anybody who took her in. She called domestic abuse hot lines, and told them she wanted to commit suicide.

One night, in a struggle over a gun, Karen shot Paul to death. She tried to cover it up by telling police he'd committed suicide. She said she can't remember the moment the gun discharged, and she's still not sure whose hand it was in when it went off.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Mcdojo.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 6:24pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by realitchec View Post
    This is a rediculous posting. It is obvious that you were not personally involved with this case. I WAS. I was there right after Karen murdered Paul in his sleep. The FACTS are not presented here.

Do you realize you responded to a post that was 7-1/2 years old??

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 6:34pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And you spelt ridiculous wrong.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 6:43pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by realitchec View Post
    Kungfoolss is long gone from this site. He was nothing more than a troll with a tired act.

That's okay because we have a whole slew of lesser trolltards to take his place.

And yes, I did just coin the term trolltard.

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 6:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TROLLIE-OLI-OLI-OOO!

What the **** is up with necro'ing old ass threads now a days?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 7:40pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post

And yes, I did just coin the term trolltard.

Ummm -- not quite (2004)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=trolltard
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast