Page 4 of 4 First 1234

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Grisnak
    Stereotypes are good if they are based on facts. (Like the fact that asian ppl most oftenly are small) I mean come on don't be like swedes here! (The average swede is terrified by the thought that someone might misunderstand him and call him a racist)
    Stereotypes are never good,now STFU please,you are disgrace to us swedes here you goddamned jew

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thai fighters are skinny but the term "skinny"...Be defined as skinny but built...I don't think I saw a skinny Muay Thai fighter in K-1 before but that man Bukaw(sp?) is badass.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by LLL
    It might help if you didn't take your nickname from a racist/neo-nazi murderer... (though he's Norwegian. And also a Satanist/Pagan, but there's nothing wrong with those aspects...)
    Actually I didnt take it from Varg "Count Grischnak" Vikernes. Grisnak is some kind of a silly word game (gris means pig in swedish) that one of my friends kept speaking of all the time when we were like 7 or something, then it just became my internet nickname that i kept :p

And for those of you who want to read about satan worshipers that worship the "wrong" satan read http://www.mlo-scandinavia.tk/ its pretty fucking funny :D

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Remy Bonjansky is teh D34dly

Page 4 of 4 First 1234