Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/20/2002 11:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Patire knows a lot of people and spends a lot of money in advertising with these magazines and websites that he writes for and gets interviewed by. I guess it's not what you know that matters but instead who you know. if hom do and Mr. Patire's resume were true then why won't he just answer the questions people have asked him in the past? he is selling CDT a product he has put together he says because of his years of "live" experience and background well then if that's the case then his resume becomes VERY important because people are buying his product based on who he claims he really is. I think Mr. patire is a ninja because he throws up a lot of smoke screens.
    it's amazing to me that with all the cdt schools in the country not one person has pressured him for the truth.

Posted On:
    12/20/2002 12:50pm

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TOM PATIRE is a FRAUD..... simple as that. Don't believe the hype. he is so full of **** it's not funny.

I owned you the minute you woke up!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/20/2002 1:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Balloonknot is see you're from Ireland. have you ever met patire or had a run in with him? i know there is quite a few people out there that he has rubbed the wrong way so to speak.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/20/2002 1:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i once attended a bodyguard seminar given by Patire in the paramus nj area. it was a lecture about getting into the field of personal protection. i'll never forget what his response was to the question "how does a person get a professional resume together when their new to the field of security?" his response was this: lets say your doing security for a club in nyc and LL Cool J is going to be the Guest performer. If you are working for the club and provide security for the club while LL Cool J while he is in the club, you can put on your resume that you have worked for LL Cool J. after hearing this and then seeing how patire promotes himself and throws names around it makes one wonder if he ever really was anyone's PERSONAL BODYGUARD being a personal bodyguard means you are your clients right hand man and are hired by them personally and not just being in the right place at the right time.

hell if the advice patire gives in true then any person who works security for lets say madison square garden can say their the personal bodyguard for the ny knicks, ny rangers, billy Joel, elton john, rush, the who and so on.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/20/2002 2:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WOW Balloonknot may i ask what was your falling out all about with patire? did you train or work with him?

Posted On:
    12/20/2002 2:28pm

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I would never train with a fraud. Why would I? I happen to know better! I'm tired of frauds like him running around taking people's money. The piece they did on TV about him was funny. It won't be the last time a TV station promoted some self-acclaimed fraud. I'd like to throw him around for the fun of it. Although, it's a against my nature to start a fight, with him, I wouldn't mind. I'd love to expose him, with witnesses. Can you set it up?

I owned you the minute you woke up!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2002 7:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i don't know him Balloonknot. if your looking to expose him i'm sure there are many even hundreds of people out there who have had a falling out with Patire and know the truth behind his self proclaimed story. if you find anything out keep me posted

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2002 7:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Patire seems to have clever ways in avoiding the truth, taking the heat off him and putting it elsewhere. One of his tatic's is to talk highly and comend and talk highly about his compation and the top people in his field of security and martial arts so they won't go against him or come out and say what they know about his background.

It's amazing to me how many martial arts instructors teaching out there say their CDT master instructors and are proud of it. Just go to yahoo.com and search CDT and you'll see what I mean.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2002 12:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you watch shows like COPS or Protect and Serve or any police video show you'll see how things really go down when a LEO has to handle even a small woman. If you see what Patire is selling, yes selling, you'll notice very little in common with how a real perp reacts and how Patires partners do.

One of my karate instructors has an instructor cert in it and has been trying to get me to do it. I don't think it'll be happening.

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    12/22/2002 1:48am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Miguk, it could be the Sino-Korean phoneme found in: rough, rugged (homhada) or in test (shihom). What I think is that it's just some pseudo-asian untraceable word. (language people are so useful aren't they?)

* It's easier to fall down than to fall up *
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast