Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then you shouldn't have any trouble. Cool, it's a drag to cover the bad schools.

I'll post more later. What are you looking to study?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm looking for something for my wife, she has a bad lower back so she can't do that much grappling and is easliy intimidated by male dominated classes, I open to suggestions.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

An answer... nothing more...nothing less

Quote Originally Posted by Ender
    www.dragonsociety.com takes you to what looks like their main school. Definitely a McDojo, perhaps in the Temple Kung Fu vein, with lots of sub-clubs to join and extra fees everywhere. Check out the Carlson Gracie academy; they have a central school in the city proper and a satellite in Napierville.
    That actually has nothing at all to do with the Green Dragon Society. You would be better off just Googling it.

What I can tell you is that it is a semi private school that teaches Chi Tao Ch'uan Gung Fu, which is very much an internal Martial Art. However before you go sign up I would HIGHLY read this thread:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

I also recommend starting from the very beginning of the threads or you will find yourself very lost.

Do note however after reading that the school in question is not a TRUE member of the GDS as the Real Green Dragon Society would never post a video at all.

Hope this helps,
    Celestial Phoenix

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagoguy
    I'm looking for something for my wife, she has a bad lower back so she can't do that much grappling and is easliy intimidated by male dominated classes, I open to suggestions.
    Can your wife take women only courses in grappling, other than that I would say look up:

www.chitaogungfu.org

I am pretty sure M/F ratio is decent at that school.

Many other great schools out there too.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    degerberg has women sparring and grappling. as well as there are usually a good amount of women in the blend classes.

Page 3 of 3 First 123