Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2004 1:59pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, why do I never see highlight vids of (normal) K-1 events? Did nobody come up with the idea of making them or have I simply missed them?

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/07/2004 11:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Shotokan Karate, Muay Tha

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Phrost
    K1 Max is awesome! Sudoraba's the expert though, he's already made 2 HL videos for us. Maybe a third will be coming...

Much more exciting and fast paced than regular K1.
    Thanks Phrost! You better bet a K-1 MAX GP 2004 HL is coming! But be patient, first I need to actually get the event. ^_^

Originally posted by Osu
    By the way, why do I never see highlight vids of (normal) K-1 events? Did nobody come up with the idea of making them or have I simply missed them?
    There are plenty normal K-1 fighter HLs and there are a few K-1 event HLs floating around. But I choose not to make any, baring my Andy Hug HL. Basically because HW K-1 doesn't interest me any more and its action pales badly to K-1 MAX, which is the future of standup fightsport.

Anyway my mission is to spread the K-1 MAX gospel and get more people into it. I'm aware that a good majority of people have only seen K-1 MAX through my HLs as the only other way of getting them is to live in Japan or Europe or acquire a bootleg. Basically K-1 MAX is the best promotion in fightsport in my opinion and I'd like to see it become more popular than regular K-1 eventually. Also I'd like to think that www.bullshido.com will become the place to go for K-1 MAX, as it currently houses the greatest number of K-1 MAX HLs in one place.

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/07/2004 11:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All you people who put money on Masato are now short a few bucks ^_^ This last tournament was STACKED!!! Never before has the talent pool among the final eight been so deep! Hell former champions Masato and Kraus only got out of their first matches with 2-0 majority decisions, that means one out of three people felt that the fights were close enough to be draws!

And this is Masato and Kraus who last year were considered heads and shoulders above everyone else in the competition level. They tore up the 2003 tournament, and in this one they barely win their first matches! Not only that their opponents were newcommers! The level of competition is just so high right now, anything can happen.

There have been three K-1 MAX GPs and each one so far has had a different winner, I foresee that this pattern will remain since at this level of competition really anyone can win now! Anyone of the competitors could have stood an equal chance to win the tournament, if not for one man. And that man taught everyone a lesson in what real Muay Thai is. Real Muay Thai, born and raised from Thailand itself! He showed the competition the difference between fancy modern training and being bred to fight since the age of eight!

While Masato and Kraus are training in their pristine modern gyms and facilities, this man was training outside on a platform that housed a ring overlooking a river . The new K-1 MAX Champion is BUAKAW POR PRAMUK of Thailand!!!

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/07/2004 11:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Information on the last GP for those who want more indepth.

Offical K-1 MAX report
    http://www.k-1usa.net/docs/news/news.asp?news_id=40707

Pictures
    http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/.../07/index.html

Pre Tournament article on Buakaw Por Pramuk
    http://ko.sherdog.com/viewnews.cfm?newsid=1089130456
    Last edited by Sudoraba; 7/07/2004 11:54pm at .

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/07/2004 11:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The finals
    Buakaw vs Masato

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/07/2004 11:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/07/2004 11:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 12:00am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Sub: Any heads up on what music you intend to use for the next vid? Or does it depend on the event?

Either way, I know it's gonna kick ass. Still in love with those last ones ya made.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 12:04am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Same!

Oh man! Points off for that one?

That guys sure is BROWN!!!
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 1:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Emevas
    Hey Sub: Any heads up on what music you intend to use for the next vid? Or does it depend on the event?

Either way, I know it's gonna kick ass. Still in love with those last ones ya made.
    Actually first I need to actually get the event. I still haven't seen it myself. Then I'll start working on the HL once I get my fill of rewatching the fights ^_^ As for what music I intend to use...

The secret is that music selection is what takes most of the time, since I can do a HL vid in a few days if I wanted to. Music selection is the sensitive part. So if you seriously want any songs that you like in this HL, then now would be the best time to try to influence my choices.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12