Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 10:22pm

Style: MMA/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When, schools like Senshido are just as intense as any MMA schools
    Actually David Aguzzi studied @ Senshido when he started his MMA career, and from what I understand, was cleaning house @ MMA & Grappling competitions. Aguzzi now trains with BTT up in Canada and has really become quite a fierce competitor. As mentioned on another thread, Senshido seems to be somewhat of a question mark in regards to training as there seems to be some really good training going on up there but on the flipside there are some pretty outlandish claims put forth about "The shredder" etc. WHatever, maybe Senshido is actually a good school but is looked down on becuase of their RBSD tag, or maybe Aguzzi was just a fluke, who knows.

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 11:13pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    knightmare, it feels like I'm becoming Sammy Franco's defender here, and that is NOT where I want to be. He's obviously a bit of a loon.
    However, you have contradicted me and thus triggered my reflexive argument gene, and now I am compelled by the monkey on my back to post arguments.

Now, this is what he posted in the same thread, but it was not quoted on Bullshido. Most of it is just more nonsense, though he brushes briefly against one good point (the idea that average citizens get thrown into situations where they have to fight for their lives without knowing the rules or if there are any--if there were ever a reason to train, that's gotta be up there, though it doesn't quite justify the suggestion to train against ninja snipers wielding ceramic bathroom fixtures.)

My main point is that we're 20 pages into this and we still have people saying "HAhahaHA, he thinks that contract is legal! He thinks he can murder people and the court will lets him goes! Hes stupd im smart hurblefuffleROFLCC!!1!" All this when Franco stated way back when that he intended the challenge to be ridiculous and illegal.

I'm not defending him, I'm picking on people here. It's a fine line, but I think I've walked it well.
    Sammy Franco contradicted himself long before I contradicted you. Go through his sites, he contradicts himself nearly everytime he opens his mouth, I would give you an instance but I am banned from his website/forum for pointing this out to his forum in the first place. Just because he said it there, doesnt mean he abided by it elsewhere. Take a look at his forum sometime, its a joke.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2005 8:30am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitecrawler
    Ok now I've seen everything.

Get yours today @ :
    http://www.sammyfranco.com/battlespray.htm
    "WHEN NEOSPORIN IS NOT ENOUGH."

Taking a break

Posted On:
    2/08/2005 8:44am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The active ingerdient in his spray is Colloidal Silver, ie silver particles in a water suspension.
    Oddly enough, its not considered effective or safe.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery.../silverad.html
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/08/2005 12:37pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great on werewolves and/or vampirc Triple-Hs tho.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2005 1:18pm

Style: Taiji quan yang style ("cheng fu" and "lu chan"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare
    Someone needs to tell Kimbo that Sammy is a white supremacist.
    Even, perhaps, a member of the KKK...

:bowdown:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2005 11:26am

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

cant find the post

i know i read it on this forum, but i cant seem to find it. can someone direct me to the post with the info about franco that was researched? you know, the stuff on his claims of having taught this group, or that group, etc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 6:21am

Style: Kyokushinkai, CQB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Not gonna find it...

You're not gonna find any real substantiation as to Mr. Franco's having taught this or that group. Much on the level as Frank Cucci having taught the SEALs (and he WAs one), it was done on a contract basis, rather than as part of an established course curriculum or compulsory training for said agents. Vicious stuff and some good moves from Mr. Franco, but to the best of my knowledge, he's not "on staff" with any particular agency or anything. :911flag:
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233