Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 1:03pm

Style: shido/ streetfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    a) brock doesn't use technology, he even refuses to use guns. all he uses is his knife.

b) race bannon died, brock saw him die. he was even poked by some kids.
    Yeah, i knew somebody would mention that B.S! Look, Brock S. had a huge amount of respect for him, he knew that Race was on a higher echelon then him.

The reason why Brock doesn't utilize technology is: He doesn't know how too!
    Clearly he suffers from scurvy. He is the only white man i ever seen with nappy hair!

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 1:09pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justA black guy
    Yeah, i knew somebody would mention that B.S! Look, Brock S. had a huge amount of respect for him, he knew that Race was on a higher echelon then him.

The reason why Brock doesn't utilize technology is: He doesn't know how too!
    Clearly he suffers from scurvy. He is the only white man i ever seen with nappy hair!
    ok, i concede that Brock acknowledged Bannon as being a more superior body guard, but he's modest. besides, it's just the respect you give to those old schoolers who have been there and done that, as ronin says. but i mean come on, Brock even knows Guild. Brock is involved in a lot more down low stuff than Race.

And that's a mane, not nappy hair.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 1:19pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    Hell, I can host photos for you if you send them to me.

DonGwinn@TheFiringLine.com
    I sent six vid caps from the 84 senminar with franco. Wonder what he was doing there if he started cfa in 83 because everything else sucked? I also wonder if dan inosanto was one of the instructors of his that he beat (he likes to say he beat most of his teachers and thats why he made his own style cause none of them could fight for real; bet he wouldn't say that to magnus or finlay...lol)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 1:20pm

Style: shido/ streetfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    ok, i concede that Brock acknowledged Bannon as being a more superior body guard, but he's modest. besides, it's just the respect you give to those old schoolers who have been there and done that, as ronin says. but i mean come on, Brock even knows Guild. Brock is involved in a lot more down low stuff than Race.

And that's a mane, not nappy hair.
    Thank you! Thats what i was trying to say, that you cant forget the people before you.

But, for the idiots who skipped one day of school when that lesson was being taught, What is "Guild"?

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 1:26pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glad we agree.

To answer your question. From The Trial of the Monarch episode.

Brock: "Something big is going down, this place is crawling with Strangers."
    Brock calls the agents for the Guild of Malicious Intent the "Strangers." The Strangers are a reference to the Strangers from the movie Dark City who also dress in long, dark coats and put people to sleep in order to alter their memories.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...91/epid-350999

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 1:43pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Went over to his website yesterday. He's a fuckin whacko and his groupies are a bunch of whacko wannabies.

Everything that has already been said is all I can add.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 6:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These aren't terribly exciting to look at, but if they can be dated to 1984 they do make it hard to believe that he beat up all his teachers and set out to walk his own path in 1983.

I'll just stipulate right now that Sammy Franco could probably beat my ass. However, he can't hit me hard enough to make me respect him. He's a lying punk, and even if he beat up a challenger or two that wouldn't change. This guy reminds me of those guys who served honorably as cooks or truck drivers in the military and still feel the need to make up tales of Navy SEAL missions. He could probably be a competent teacher of martial arts, but he'd rather be the Harbinger of Fucking Metal Death.

This one is the largest and slowest to load (only matters on 56k)
    http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...chmentid=11569

The rest are reasonably sized:
    http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...chmentid=11567

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...chmentid=11568

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...chmentid=11570

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...chmentid=11571

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...chmentid=11572

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 7:16pm

Style: BJJ and WT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That lying piece of shitttt!!!!!

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 10:11pm

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not that is equates to fighting ability, but during that time he must have put in some serious hours in doing dumbell curls. his guns are massive now and assuming that he didnt juice, that at least is respectable.....

at any rate, his fighting abilities were always dubious to begin with, now can there really be any doubt? Serriously, his cred went out with the: "I'll bet my house" bit.
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 11:00pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you look at the vid capture with a large guy in a white shirt that dan inosanto is demonstrating on, that is Ray Mars. Ray was Franco's teacher (Wing Chun), at the time (March, 1984). If you look at the short that Franco has on, in other vid caps you will notice others with the same t-shirt. That was Ray Mars' school shirt, I think it was called the Bethesda Wing Chun Academy on something similar. After Ray Mars moved to L.A., Franco went to train in Bando, Arnis/Kali, and Jun Fan with Pat Finlay at the U of MD martial arts club (that would have been around 1985-6). After that, he was at the World Champion PKA/kickboxer, Dan Magnus school. (around 1987). When did he start cfa, again?..lol.
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152122232425 26272829 ... LastLast