Sponsored Links Spacer Image

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    1/30/2005 11:45pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitecrawler
    LOL!!!! For real???? That guy is a fucking clown. BTW he teaches out of the basement of his house. THat is why his school isn't listed anywhere, and thats why he takes students by appointment only. He meets you in a public place first and interviews you before you can be let into CFA. LMFAO, that guy sucks the horsecock, I really wnat to beat his ass.
    Oh I knew he wouldn't accept my challenge, but I was more than prepared to travel to his city if he did. It doesn't suprise me in the least bit.

Anyone else got stories about this clown?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2005 11:55pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If someone can tell me how to go about putting pictures in a post, I will put up some vid caps of franco at a 1984 inosanto seminar (though cfa began in 1983...lol). Guess he was going to those while he was doing his cfa. Has anyone asked franco if how badly he got beat down by three people i know he used to train with, mars, finlay, and magnus? wonder what he would say.

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    1/30/2005 11:57pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ranoutofsn
    If someone can tell me how to go about putting pictures in a post, I will put up some vid caps of franco at a 1984 inosanto seminar (though cfa began in 1983...lol). Guess he was going to those while he was doing his cfa. Has anyone asked franco if how badly he got beat down by three people i know he used to train with, mars, finlay, and magnus? wonder what he would say.
    You should really post that at his forum if you aren't banned. It is very easy to register there. It doesnt require email confirmation so you can give a faux email. Atleast the story if not both story and pictures.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2005 11:59pm

Style: MMA/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Supposedly someone posted the background of Franco that was on this forum (think it was you that posted his background, ranoutofsn) and he deleted it.

Someone hook this man up with the technical aspect of posting screeen shots of Franco, phrost or someone. I NEED TO SEE THESE LOL

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 12:09am

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitecrawler
    Supposedly someone posted the background of Franco that was on this forum (think it was you that posted his background, ranoutofsn) and he deleted it.

Someone hook this man up with the technical aspect of posting screeen shots of Franco, phrost or someone. I NEED TO SEE THESE LOL
    It gets more technical than hosting and then putting the web address between image tags?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 12:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I think he was talking about ripping the vid, perhaps thats what he needs help with. If you've already got the pics on your pc, try photobucket for free hosting.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 12:50am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Knightmare, please link.

Ranoutofsn, if you have a place to host the pics, you can link to them here. To put them in a post as images you need to be a contributing member, I think. Might just send them to a contributing member (or contribute.)

I was just looking at the old thread on his forum where someone asked how badly Sammy Franco would mangle Wanderlei Silva (?!!?!) and the more reasonable, moderate members were suggesting that it wasn't a fair question, since Sammy was about as good at "real" fighting as Silva was in his "sport" style, but that didn't mean Silva would have no chance (?!??!!)

In reading this, I was struck by a sudden insight. It wasn't much, but it was my very own, and I feel compelled to share it in the form of a question:

Why is it that Sammy Franco litters his website with paintings of fantasy musclebound warriors standing atop grim piles of skulls, talks about nothing but brutality, dirty fighting, the total absence of rules, decency, or any moderation of any kind whatsoever to attract students--but when his ability to beat a PRIDE champion is questioned, the best retort they can come up with is that PRIDE has not taught Silva "avoidance and de-escalation?"

What the hell is that? Sammy Franco wants to be known for avoidance? Sammy Franco wants to be known as an expert in de-escalation? Is that why he only ever talks about killing people in gory ways? And assuming he really is great at de-escalating and avoidance--can he win a street fight with Silva by de-escalating?

Maybe they should put him against Yvel or Ryan Gracie--guys who don't accept de-escalation so well. See what happens there.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 12:55am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hell, I can host photos for you if you send them to me.

DonGwinn@TheFiringLine.com

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 12:59am

Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jesus, he teaches in the kentlands...that is directly accross the street from where i went to high school, when i go back home for the summer im swinging by that place.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2005 1:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes...this thread needs pics of Sammy "The Axe-murderer, murderer" Franco LOL
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25262728 ... LastLast