Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    7/12/2004 11:39am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's completely pulled an Ashida Kim over there. ALL POSTS are now moderated. Your posts won't even show up unless they are first approved. Most if not all dissenting posts have been deleted.

Franco's forum = fantasyland

Also, I love how the guy who is having pretend coversations with himself over there posts about it and acts like it's no big deal and it shouldn't affect his credibility. I mean the guy is carrying on PRETEND conversations with himself on an internet bulletin board! LOL. Yeah, but don't worry, he's really a well balanced individual. :rolleyes:

I also love how Franco posts a picture of Mahoney and mocks his fighting ability, but IS AFRAID TO FACE HIM! LOL. Man, how deluded do his supporters have to be to NOT see the blatant hypocrisy in that?

Ah well. Good for a laugh, anyway.

Matt

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    7/12/2004 11:51am

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know if the comments from SBG are true, but I found it amusing to question his whole sexuality thing.

Matt W.: Looks like Sammy just has end sentences with LOLs instead of periods and he'll fully evolve (devolve?) into Ashida Kim.

Posted On:
    7/12/2004 11:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And he needs to sign every post, "I remain, Sammy Franco"!

1st degree Black Belt in Kajukenbo Original Method

Posted On:
    7/12/2004 11:56am

supporting member
     Style: Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello CFA forum members,

I am responding to little bear's post (which can be found at Richard Dimitri's Senshido Forum at http://network54.com/Hide/Forum/84374) which stated that I have been humbled by BJJ students. Let me state for the record that I and my people HAVE NEVER BEEN HUMBLED BY ANYONE! That is the plain and simple truth. My students know better than to accept such juvenile challenges that prove absolutely nothing. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence should be able to read through the lines and see that this is an immature ploy designed to irritate me and Rich and take us off our productive roads.

Nevertheless, this appears to be an ideal time to post my "open door challenge" policy so that all "Internet experts", "sport challengers", "arm chair theoreticians" and "wanna be warriors" can file it for future reference. Keep in mind that my "open door challenge" has been active for well over 10 years and I'm still waiting for my door bell to ring.

If you walk into my school or seminar and challenge me to a fight, you must agree to the following:

1. You must sign a detailed waiver and release absolving me of any criminal or civil liability in the event of your death. This signature will be observed by three witness and then notarized.

2. The fight will be video taped by my associates and I will be permitted to published, distribute and otherwise disseminate this tape to anyone I choose. Photographs are also permitted and may be distributed at my discretion. Your name will also be distributed so that all may learn from your tragic mistake.

3. There will only be only one rule in the fight which is THERE ARE NO ****ING RULES! This is not a BBJ awareness challenge or a "my style is better than your style" match. My objective is simple - I will do anything and everything to kill or severely cripple you. Period! However, if I am in a good mood that particular day, I may be generous and keep you alive with minimal brain function. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I have never been about sport competition or some adolescent MA match - I am about street combat! Plain and simple!

4. If you lose (and I'll bet my house that you will!) you must financially compensate me in the amount of $10,000 US dollars. I am a professional and I want to be paid for my time.

Little bear, the next time your friend stars talking more **** about me, Rich and my people, mention my policy to him and watch his mouth drop to the ground.

Take care all.

Sammy Franco
    Contemporary Fighting Arts
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy is such a *****. You can't fight him unless you have ten grand, he obviously is planning to use weapons and have his ass lovers/students jump you (rember: NO RULES).
    "I'll Try To Be Nicer, If You'll Try To Be Smarter "

"When You Are Standing on the Edge of a Cliff a Step Forward Is Not Progress "

"Stonehenge, where the demons dwell, where the banshees live and they do it well..."

Posted On:
    7/12/2004 12:43pm

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its just funny to me when people make outrageous claims like Franco and Kim, that they never see that the burden of proof is on them to back them up. Its always: "If you dont believe my unsubstantiated claims, well then Come to my gym and I'll prove it, oh, but first you have to do something exceedingly difficult and unreasonable for me before i'll put my goods on the table."

The thing that kills me the worst is they always talk about 'the truth' and 'honest facts', but if it were honestly the case that one system of fighting blows (yes, sammy probably blows) all the others away, then there would be no secret styles and no special techniques, everybody would know about "the only way to fight" already. I hate this asian mystique bullshit, it makes it so easy to perpetuate this snake oil/black magic crap. I seriously **** all over it and then have my cat do the same.

Furthermore, these super street fighter guys are so full of it. They never ever bring anything realistic or productive to the table. It's always: "Do my special program of easliy defensable one-hit moves and you'll be able to beat anyone anytime without practicing." I've met so many dumb kids that think they're the **** because 'so and so taught me sweet techniques and I'm invinceable', even though they've never tested their **** out before they get wrecked and are like: "Its not supposed to work that way, lemme try it again". Perhaps if I wasn't so forgiving in real life I'd make those douche bags eat a pile of my **** after I wipe my shoes on their face.

More so, I'm not even that good, I'm third rate at best. You'd think the embarassment alone from such a humiliating defeat would change someone's mind, but No they usually go around asking me to teach them some more 'kung fu', like I'm some sort of GM and continue on with that kind of magic street fight crap. At the same time, I always wish that they were good and worth the effort, because then I'd have someone to improve my own game and stop being so lame. God damn them for being such an pathetic waste of mine and everyone else's time and effort.
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Posted On:
    7/12/2004 1:28pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will put one up now.

Posted On:
    7/12/2004 1:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The beauty of freedom of speech, is that we get to see the REAL assholes for what they are, and more importantly, WHO they are.

Posted On:
    7/12/2004 2:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HEY!!! _I_ can't access the new thread! What gives?

Matt

<Insert something clever here>

Posted On:
    7/12/2004 2:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Currently a BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IS that Joanie chick, Chyna from the wwf?
    :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

Posted On:
    7/12/2004 4:57pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I please have access to the closed thread, in exchange I'll dig up when he graduated from the university of Maryland.