UAAAH!

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 3:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Te No Kage!
    Nice try, assclown! LOL You're just one of those trolls from Ashida Kim's board. No matter how many IPs or aliases you use, you'll always be outed! LOL Stop being such a punk baby and go back to your fantasy board! Loser! LOL You'll never understand what we do because you're just a teenager with no real experience! LOL Why don't you burn in Hell and stop talking about us! LOL See you think I'm angry but I'm really not. I'm amused. LOL Can't you see how much I'm laughing. LOL You suck troll! No matter how much you try to argue with us you'll always be a charlatan! LOL You can't even exist without Bullshido, can you? That's why you can't stay away from here! LOL LOL LOL
    Have lol's replaced spaces?
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Chemist

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 3:06pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go to the Ashida Kim board and read any of his posts to someone that disagrees with him..... then you'll understand my humor
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 3:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, and no matter how many times you post that up, it doesn't stop being funny.

Chemist

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 3:08pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's my go-to move
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Neutral, or nearly so

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 3:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Ironwave
    Internet experts", "sport challengers", "arm chair theoreticians" and "wanna be warriors" He hit the nail right on the head and most are on this thread & forum. As what I read& hear only a small% of ppl on here know what there talking about.
    The issue is that although Franco may indeed teach legitimate techniques and use productive training methods the bluster and cock-waving of his advertising is insipid.

While there are differences in how you should approach training depending on your goals the kill or be killed attitude is childish.

There are few circumstances where most Americans are going to have to make that sort of choice. This is particularly true for those of us that are not through socio-economic conditions forced to live in poor areas.

It is my understanding that Franco lives in a rather gentile area, away from the crime that plagues many inner city areas, though even they seem to be a far cry from the streets of the Johannesburgs of the world.

Additionally the sorts of "challenges" offered up by Franco act merely as screens against individuals that may legitimately try and find out if Franco really is a quality fighter. They also seem to be more commonly in place to act as sheilds against someone finding out if you can indeed handle yourself. Or not as the case may be.

There is of course the additional irony that a self-defense and hand to hand "expert" views having a friend shoot a challenger in the back as a validation of his particular brand of RBSD.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 3:52pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some people are so fed up with their own system.
    Notice that he says he doesn't know Silva to avoid conflict with pride/mma fans. They all say that this NHB-SD is the best and that other systems completely sucks. But he bashes almost every system that has been bashed on except kickboxing (or atleast some minor detail bitching) and MMA

ps: can he be a nominee for Bullshido warrior?

Grandmaster of Ou-chi!

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by ronin69
    Never happen, his friends would be too busy dealing with MY friends and picking ninja shuriken out of their asses.
    WOW!!! Ninjas vs. Franco's fucktards.

Grandmaster of Ou-chi!

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 4:14pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Ironwave
    Internet experts", "sport challengers", "arm chair theoreticians" and "wanna be warriors" He hit the nail right on the head and most are on this thread & forum. As what I read& hear only a small% of ppl on here know what there talking about.
    You done started some ****, dude...

He said as he sat his big hairy butt in his big comfy chair, watching his big screen tv with ninjas jumping over buildings...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 7:56pm

Style: TMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by OneWingedAngel
    Myself, I'd go with a car bomb. I mean, you can avoid tall building, but try living without a car. And if the car is no good, well, there's always his studio.

His school is supposed to be in a private/secret location. Use ninja skills to locate and fight the miniboss.

Professional Fighter/Instructor

Posted On:
    7/08/2004 11:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Pro-Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    RBSD is nonsense.
    It is almost exactly the same thing as TMA.
    The only difference is they don't do forms, they wear fatigues and they train to fight with switchblades instead of kama's.
    Oh, and most TMA guys don't kid themselves about being street lethal hardcases like the RBSD chumps do.

And the idea of training for selfdefense is outdated anyways.
    Jigoro Kano kinda advanced the idea of training for physical and mental health ahead of training for combat.
    BECAUSE IT IS EASY TO AVOID VIOLENCE IF YOU CHOOSE!
    Also you just gotta buy a handgun and 99% of situations are easily taken care of.
    How often are people taken by surprise by attackers in the real world?
    At least in the civilized world it is very rare.As in I'd guess that the vast majority of people are never attacked by surprise in their lives.

The RBSD crowd is a weird collection of social misfits who never grew up, who DEEPLY fear black people, and who desperatly want to be Batman.

The guys on Francos site have the emotional maturity of 13 year olds,and the wit of 10 year olds.
    They are little boys sitting in a circle saying "Yeah, sammy could take Vandelei!".
    They are terrified children living vicariously through a man they percieve as the alpha male.
    In truth, Franco is just a wise capitalist who found his niche.... spending the money of socially retarded addballs who secretly find Sammys muscles to be sexy.

Anywhere you see hero worship, you know that the crowd is more cult than a society of individuals with a similar hobby.

There is no idiotic idoltry in most MMA/sport type training.
    I really couldnt care less to spend a minute with a MMA great.Unless we are training together.I respect him only for his abilities in that narrow feild.
    And I sure dont expect my students to idolize me.Most of em make alot more than me(or will) and I got nothing on them except maybe I can tap them more than the reverse, which in the end, means very little beyond that I have devoted more time to our mutual hobby.
    I've never once had a student ask me anything like "Should I marry Sally and go to work at the power plant? Or should I go to college in new york city and live with uncle ernie?"
    Franco is a god on his site
    "Sammy could you take silva?"
    "Sammy...how should I lift?"
    "Sammy,how good is hick hocheims knife course?"
    "Sammy, will you kiss me afterwards?"
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast