supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sammy Franco's "Open Challenge"

Found this here...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/messa...geid=997208143

Of interest...

. You must sign a detailed waiver and release absolving me of any criminal or civil liability in the event of your death. This signature will be observed by three witness and then notarized.

2. The fight will be video taped by my associates and I will be permitted to published, distribute and otherwise disseminate this tape to anyone I choose. Photographs are also permitted and may be distributed at my discretion. Your name will also be distributed so that all may learn from your tragic mistake.

3. There will only be only one rule in the fight which is THERE ARE NO ****ING RULES! This is not a BBJ awareness challenge or a "my style is better than your style" match. My objective is simple - I will do anything and everything to kill or severely cripple you. Period! However, if I am in a good mood that particular day, I may be generous and keep you alive with minimal brain function. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I have never been about sport competition or some adolescent MA match - I am about street combat! Plain and simple!

4. If you lose (and I'll bet my house that you will!) you must financially compensate me in the amount of $10,000 US dollars. I am a professional and I want to be paid for my time.
    FUrthermore...

When I say, no rules, I mean...NO RULES. I can use anything from a knife to a kitchen sink to destroy my opponent. I can have my buddies work you over with baseball bats when we are both locked up on the ground or I can pull out my 9 mm and blow your ****ing brains all over the wall ....Anything goes in Sammy Franco's open door challenge. Get it!!
    Obviously, this guy is willing to stand behind the techniques he teaches.:rolleyes:

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2004 1:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Criminals don't have hand pads on the street.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2004 1:43pm

supporting member
     Style: 5AF & Sub Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I call bullshit .......... weather or not you sign a waiver after he wrote that he's going to jail. it's like saying "hey this waiver says i can kill you........BTW that is my intention." If you purposely break a law, a waiver isn't going to save your ass from getting anally rapped in prison.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    7/06/2004 1:44pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has the right to shoot me ... so I must have the right to shoot him, right?

So, I win that challenge by virtue of shooting him with a high-powered rifle from two blocks away, right?

Edit: Does anyone else get the impression that this guy calls out his own name when he masturbates?
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Posted On:
    7/06/2004 1:48pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/HapKiDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not surprising. The only kind of 'match' he feels he can win. How much training does it take to have friends with ball bats or a concealed handgun? So if that's what he needs to win, why would anyone train with him? Get a glock and go to the shooting range, training over please pay at the door. He knows he cannot win a one on one fight so this is what he resorts too.
    Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Posted On:
    7/06/2004 1:50pm

Style: Beverly Hills Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by JKDChick
    Does anyone else get the impression that this guy calls out his own name when he masturbates?
    ROFLMAO!!!!!

Why is it that the "no rules, and I mean NO RULES" guys bring up weapons. That's just idiotic and moronic. There IS a such thing as a NO RULES, 1 on 1, empty handed competion to test YOUR OWN PERSONAL SKILLS .. what a complete and utter moron.

Chemist

Posted On:
    7/06/2004 1:52pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG Dude! Check this out --> "He also instructs members of the US Secret Service, Special Forces, Washington DC Police Department, Montgomery County Police Department, Montgomery County Deputy Sheriffs, and the US Library of Congress Police."

He must be in league with David Bannon!

"Dude, where are my keys?"
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    7/06/2004 1:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone actually trained with him? I'll admit, he does look fit, at least. But that "challenge" is very, very lame.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2004 1:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here we go...

Tape #13
    Defeat the Grappler in the Street
    Tape #21 Blitzkrieg in the Streets[img]

http://www.sammyfranco.com/videos.html
    Last edited by Nid; 7/06/2004 1:59pm at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2004 2:02pm

supporting member
     Style: 5AF & Sub Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so he won't take an empty hands 1 on 1 challenge?

on a side note: is this guy seriously stupid enough to have a good old fashion wild-west duel with someone in his studio?

Last edited by Chupacabra; 7/06/2004 2:04pm at .
Page 1 of 33 1 234511 ... LastLast