Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2005 6:41pm

Style: American Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Need Help with AshidaKim

Alright, I know I am new here and have developed no reputation and deserve nothing especially the help that I ask. I'm relatively new to martial arts. I just started training in American Karate. Although new, I am very dedicated and I train about 20 hours a week. I just fought in my first tournament in white though orange belt and won the sparring in my division and placed third in kata. Well anyway enough of my introduction but I need some help. Forgive my langauge but I hate this mother fucker, Ashida kim. He is a fraud and a thief, stealing money from kids with no self esteem and giving them a false air of confidence that will get them hurt. Every time someone speaks out against him he deletes the post or closes it. I have found there is strength in numbers and I have recently made a post on his boards. I ask fro the help of all bullshido members. The best way to shut this basterd down is everyone who can going to his forum and making a new post giving thier personal opinion and whatever evidence they have to support he is a fraud. If enough people post the individuals there will see the light and discontinue being fooled by that son of a bitch. I was looking over your forums and was very delighted to see how he got punked. Lets shut this basterd down for good. for thsoe of you who dont know his site is.
    www.ashidakim.com
    Please everyone on this board take the time to make at least one new post.
    Thank you in advance and cheers to all the real martial artists here who are willing to prove themself, you have my respect.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/23/2005 6:43pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1) That would be a forum raid, and it's kind of a no-no

2) Read a little more of this board, you might get a deep down belly laugh...
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2005 6:47pm

Style: American Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know its kind of a no- no and I am new hear and really don't have the right to suggest anything but isnt what he is doing a no-no too? I mean he is a blatant fraud who is hurting all our reputations. Well you seem to be a veteran here so I won't go against what your saying but still, wouldnt it feal good to shut this basterd down for good.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/23/2005 6:49pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you read the board yet? Or do a search for "Ashida kim" in thread titles?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    2/23/2005 6:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We have so much evidence against ashida kim, there's really nothing to add.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2005 6:59pm

Style: MMA (Shooto)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wouldn't reposting the evidence every now and then (that would of course require someone compiling it) on his board help (which I guess the post starter could do)?

I seem to recall he took down his forum for a while when something like this happened before?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2005 7:36pm

Style: thugjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ashida kim is now netdead, all of his conditions met and he backed out. If Kim decides to change his mind and prove he is not a fraud the offer will remain indefinitely on the table.

Any further dealings with ashida kim are a complete waste of time avoid him like a plague because that is what he is to the entire martial arts community.

btw great forum gang I was laughing my ass off reading it last night. WELL DONE!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2005 1:44am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to wonder if anyone has ever tried to get an answer from Ashida why if he's a ninja, and he picked a Japanese first name, he picked a Korean last name?

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    2/24/2005 1:52am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Getting an answer from Ashida Kim is about likely as seeing Phrost go to a faith healer.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    2/24/2005 3:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Basterd is spelt Bastard although you can spell it Bastid to look cool. Many Bullshido'ers have dedicated much time to advertising Ashida Kim's flaws.

You could try Sherdog forum or Tung-fu forum but again, they are well ahead of you in the Ashida department.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast