Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Yeah ?

Posted On:
    7/09/2004 3:45pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jesus, this went a but nuts.

Fact: WT works - and yep, it does look like WT when I use it. And when anyone else i've seen from my school use it - and a friend of mine who got in a fight with some dickhead in town, he used the exact same technique that he had shown me several hours before - and you know what? It looked pretty much exactly the same as he had shown me earlier, just done a little faster and with a lot more force.

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    7/09/2004 4:01pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Shumagorath
    I'd like to preface this by asking myself why I believed your answer about fighting boxers after your previous claims of a world-record deadlift.

Go back and read my posts. Or better yet, follow the advice in your sig and have someone read them to you.

Right... I've run a triathlon and you gassed during a guard passing drill. :rolleyes:

Your "methods" consist of being 300+ pounds.
    Shuma, he capitalizes most words...
    What is a more sure mark of an insane mind?
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2004 6:57pm

Style: MantisShrimpFu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn it. I'd apologize for starting this but damn why can't someone ask some serious questions about WC around here without this happining.

However, I'd liked to try to fix this thread by bringing it back on topic. This thread was suppose to a Wing Chun FAQ but it turned into a flame when I asked why you punch with the lower three knucles and some idiot went around saying that WC punches are better than boxers and boxers are idiots who break their hands, Jack Demspy did WC....blah...blah...insanity...more insanity....flame....silly pictures....typical WC Chun thread...etc

So a question for Das Moose: What is the Centerline theory? You WC guys talk about it all the time. Please explain what it is in detail so the idiots won't pull the "you just don't understand the theory" card when I ask them quesitons.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2004 7:03pm

Style: BJJ, Muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How old are you Jack?

Posted On:
    7/09/2004 7:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Shumagorath
    I'd like to preface this by asking myself why I believed your answer about fighting boxers after your previous claims of a world-record deadlift.
    IF I had actually said that , and you werent repeating the words of a Liar then you might actually have something of a point . As it is , you have allowed the Self-Promoting lies of a couple of dishonest people to delude you . See life through whatever rose coloured glasses you like . Its appearant that you will continue to refuse to see anything that you dont wish to , and its blatantly obvious by my Responses to your (few) ON TOPIC queries that I know whereof I speak . Boxers DO guard in the manner that I was discussing . THAT is whats pertinent to this discourse . Not what someone ELSE once SAID that I said , which I , in fact , did NOT say . And if you have ANY questions about my Standup skills , Please feel free to PM Beatdown Ritchie , or JBliss , If youre not in a Position to see for yoursel;f , and Im sure they will Enlighten you .

Go back and read my posts. Or better yet, follow the advice in your sig and have someone read them to you.
    The fact that youre Incapable of Comprehending my sig says something .

Right... I've run a triathlon and you gassed during a guard passing drill. :rolleyes:

Your "methods" consist of being 300+ pounds.
    Actually , anyone that has been around me will tell you that my Fighting Methodology is qute scientific , in fact ... here are the words of someone with nothing to Gain by Pushing me up OR putting me down ...

Originally posted by Beatdown Richie

Djimbe and Tigerfly were really nice, and everyone got along just fine. Djimbe showed me some Hsing-I (sp?), and I got an Idea what the kung fu people mean by "short power". Djimbe hits like a truck, when he pushes I go flying, and his stand-up base seemed really solid, too. Yes, he's twice as heavy and probaby three times as strong as I am, but he does know how to channel that strength. His cardio didn't seem too great, but who cares - he probably would have flattened me in a very short time in a real fight.

From what I understood, the CMA approach is very different from the MMA approach, in that it focuses very much on posture and just how you do things, spending a lot of time practicing non-obvious ways to move. The sports approach is more based on techniques that are fairly easy to learn, and perfecting them and putting then in a framework where they can be applied. I'm not sure if I could muster the patience for the kung fu way, but it seems to work for Djimbe.
    Oh , and I went 35 Minutes with a 103F fever and explosive diarrhea and was Light enough on my toes the entire time to Coddle the little man that I was paired with . The problem is that youre stupid enough to watch an 88 second HEAVILY edited Video , and not even ASK "Why is that all IO was Shown ?" heres the answer : Because the rest was EMBARRASING to the person showing it . Moron .

In other words ? You know shite about shite .

Oh , and Im 390 Bitch - And if you think that the number alone means "Fat" youre an Idiot . And in case you DIDNT know ? Dosent matter how much "Gas" you have left when youre KTFOed , fool . And when I hit people ...

When is the next TO McThrowdown ?

Meh , yould find an Excuse not to show .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2004 7:31pm

Style: MantisShrimpFu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by drake
    How old are you Jack?
    Go to hell...stupid Noobs don't get to ask me personal questions.

WEIGHTING

Posted On:
    7/09/2004 7:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eyes, nose, throat, solar plexus, groin...

Posted On:
    7/09/2004 9:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Fights

Urge

To

R
    u
    b

HEAD ...*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2004 9:39pm

Style: BJJ, Muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by JackHanma
    Go to hell...stupid Noobs don't get to ask me personal questions.
    I knew it. You're twelve...