Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Introduction

Style
    None at the moment.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Introduction

Hello, newbie here. I've been a lurker for several months and decided to register.

I've been training for 1.5 years in Florida (near Orlando). We train in karate forms and sparring, grappling, and self defense. Lots of variety.

I like to grapple but I'm terrible at it. I keep getting winded. I'd like to learn how to breathe with a 200 lb person on my chest. Ugh!

I hope to learn from all of you.

Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Introduction

Originally posted by Wesker
    Hello, newbie here. I've been a lurker for several months and decided to register.

I've been training for 1.5 years in Florida (near Orlando). We train in karate forms and sparring, grappling, and self defense. Lots of variety.

I like to grapple but I'm terrible at it. I keep getting winded. I'd like to learn how to breathe with a 200 lb person on my chest. Ugh!

I hope to learn from all of you.
    Translation: I **** alligators and I grapple like a *****. All the real grapplers beat the crap out of me and I like to dance like fucking fairy. I really suck at everything I do and am poor white trash who can't afford private lessons so I jump on the internet.

Welcome to Bullshido.

Go to technique section.

Style
    Suave
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega,
    He lives in Florida, so he is probably old as dirt. And that's why he sucks.

JK Wesker. Good luck getting through the noob stage. I'm still stuck there myself. But I am less noob than you. Tip, don't start inflamatory threads and flame favored members if you want to get along.
    But then on this site I think it might be cool to be hated.

Style
    Judo and BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are Veridian, Hannibal/Blackrose , Kungfools, or Mathius100 cool?
    Thought not.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Style
    7 Star
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't quite understand your post are looking for people weighing 200lbs or more to come sit on your chest?
    Is that how they do it down in florida?

Oh and congratulations on screwing up the whole presidential election.

Welcome.

Style
    Judo and BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We all know that there was no way that election would have ended well. Our only options were Bush or Gore.
    Neither are great.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who gave this putz permission to join anyhow?

Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar
    Style
    Twirling Foot Kung Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no, no... you guys have it all wrong. here in america's wang we **** alligators, grapple like old people and all the poor white trash whup our asses all the time.

the dancing like a fairy thing, however, is accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With the guy on your chest, breathe deep, hold for 2 secs, release.
    Lung strength will come in time.

:D

Us hardcore martial arts have someone over 300 lbs stamp on our chests repeatedly.
    Does wonders for the jing.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Page 1 of 2 12 Last