Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 12:48pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/HapKiDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you, I appreciate your candor and correction of the issue. Does your school have a website? It's alwyas nice to be able to take a look at pictures, demo videos and things like that.
    Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 12:49pm

Style: Nejad and Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LLL- No we don't do any of that stuff that was in the Fox News Report. i don't know why he isn't associated with someone else.

OneWingedAngel- When I say defend I guess I mean more react. If they push us we do something. If they grab us we do something. If they choke us we do something, etc.

JamEs

X

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 12:51pm

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't have a school, I'm not a martial artist, I just think that 'your teacher' is rippping off your money.

Psi Vampire Bane

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 12:53pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, as much as I'd like to stick around and help pick apart a new style, I'm finally getting off of work and going out. So, I'll leave with this; nitroice0069, if you are consistently training with resistant partners and sparring, good for you, you've found a good school, but one piece of advice; don't tell people you(however indirectly) studied under dillman(especially around here). Hope that helps.
    Seriously, most likely grabbing somebodies crotch like that is only going to make your situation much, much worse. Unless the person doing the gullotine has no pants on, then it's okay as long as they bought you dinner first. - Kidnemo

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings - Max Payne

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 12:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LLL- LOL

TylerDurden- No there is no website. Our school actual has a waiting list to get in because it is one of the best in the area. There may be a website soon though because we are opening up a new location. I forgot to mention this is the last post. He is 40 and has been studying martial arts since he was 10 so 30 years.

More questions welcome.

JamEs

X

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 12:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by nitroice0069
    LLL- LOL

TylerDurden- No there is no website. Our school actual has a waiting list to get in because it is one of the best in the area. There may be a website soon though because we are opening up a new location. I forgot to mention this is the last post. He is 40 and has been studying martial arts since he was 10 so 30 years.

More questions welcome.

JamEs
    Hmm so are you going to be the 1st to answer the questions that are available? -> i.e. where does your style come from? ? why should people laugh less at it than at Dillman's cocksmokers?

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 12:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OneWingedAngel- Thanks for the advice. I mentioned him though because I think there is no reason to hide anything. We have tons of trophys and the national champion to prove for that.

LLL- He isn't ripping us off he was the best in the state and his prices are pretty cheap.

More questions welcome.

JamEs

X

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 12:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry I was fixing that shi up for a while. so it might be more extreme than I tried...

X

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 1:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    & do you think that Dillman can KO people without touching them?

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 1:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LLL- Nejad I believe is Chinese but I will ask my master on Tuesday and get back to you on that. Like I have said before my master doesn't do everything that Dillman does. Also so many people think that Dillman just does that Chi stuff. Well in an article in black belt magazine he was considered to be one of the best in traditional martial arts and to help traditional martial arts the most. No I do not belive in no touch KO's. If he can he would be stuipd to because of all the skeptical stuff he gets already, and you lose 10,000 brain cells everytime you get knocked out, who wants that:rolleyes:. Though I still find Chi stuff to be unbelievable and I have yet to experience it(I don't know I or anyone else ever will.)

More questions welcome.

JamEs
    Last edited by nitroice0069; 7/03/2004 1:07pm at .
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast