Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    7/02/2004 7:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sickest Choke Ever!

So last night I was rolling with teh gimpface and kept him far enough away from the shovels and I was in guard. I shot for an Omoplata and he based out on me so I could not finish the lock. I faked for his other arm to crucifix him to an armbar. As I reached he popped his head up and I reached around to RNC him but couldn't get the space so I pressed the blade of my arm against his throat and cranked. His head shot back and it choked the **** out of him. So if anyone gets that position...try it.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2004 8:41pm

Style: Traditional JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn! you look like Chandler from Friends!

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    7/02/2004 9:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF dude, that's veridian.
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2004 9:59pm

Style: Traditional JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Veridian then

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    7/02/2004 11:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, even I am not that god damn ugly.
    Anyone know I name for that type of choke.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    7/02/2004 11:12pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the blade of your arm was against his throat, why wouldn't it be a RN? What was different?

Oh, hang on -- were you on the side of his throat?

Blood choke then, maybe. Watch those. People don't tap to those sometimes and they can be DANGEROUS.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    7/02/2004 11:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I may be confused on this, but aren't all chokes unless they compress the windpipe bloodchokes?

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 12:16am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm ... yeah ... but I guess I still don't understand where your arm was.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 2:44pm

Style: None.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by PizDoff
    Neither do I. Though this thread made me spit rice out laughing.
    don't eat rice then dick

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    7/03/2004 4:13pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Unicron
    don't eat rice then dick
    don't eat dick then rice
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast