--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Harley dealership here has this beauty that I'm seriously thinking about:

It's a 93 custom FXR, that's actually owned by the parts department manager. Just about everything on it is customized and it gets around 120 HP.

I can't say much else about it, other than it's a sexy fucking beast, so if any of you motorcycle experts have an opinion, let me know.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its the BALLS Phrost- buy it before the guy changes his mind! how much does he want? you will most likely have to pay what he wants!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have a 2002 SPRINGER softail, its two tone, luxury blue & diamond Ice. payed $16,200. i think it was above sticker. i love her, theres nothin like riding a harley.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Recently got a 2002 FXDX, ex-demo, my first Harley and a totally different experience to any other bike I've had

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, that thing is gorgeous!

What's he asking? No, wait...it doesn't matter: BUY THE FUCKING THING NOW!!!

First, I'm gonna hit ya...then you're gonna fall
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "The difference between us, and other martial arts websites you might be looking for, is that we're not going to feed you, well, bullshit about martial arts."
    -Phrost

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's asking 19 for it. Either way I'm holding off because I've got some in-laws that do custom work and I want to see if I can get a hook up somewhere else.

He dropped the price down from 30K because he wants to get into another project. It is a sweet bike though.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get it now, once my daughter was born I lost all desire to ride. Now I need to wait until my midlife crises to get another one.