Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    1/01/2003 10:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought Canada was part of America . . . ?

BAH ! Puny Humans !
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    1/01/2003 1:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omar,

We are part of America...in fact, we're the BEST part of America...NORTH AMERICA.

See, just shows the ignorance of you damn Yanks. (You're ALL Yanks to us up here!)

You're the American guy in China, right? Ok, you're forgiven while you're out of country.

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You sure talk a lot. Are you going to train at all tonight, or just stand there the whole time?" -Sempai Dale
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    1/01/2003 2:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always thought Canadians had everything good about being American, but without the unrelenting aggression and the jingoism. Hmmm...maybe I'm wrong?

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

***ned

Posted On:
    1/01/2003 2:22pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's Canada?

Posted On:
    1/01/2003 6:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL!

The differences are subtle. I think we both know the truth. Most of the U.S. doesn't know/care about Canada, simply because we're not as big economically. That makes sense, although doesn't make me happy. *shrug* It's just the way it is. As long as nobody judges either side unfairly, I don't really worry about it.

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You sure talk a lot. Are you going to train at all tonight, or just stand there the whole time?" -Sempai Dale
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

Posted On:
    1/01/2003 10:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I once heard that a lot of Canadians make fun of Americans because they think they all say "vee-hi-cal". Is that true?

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    1/01/2003 11:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Canada - A true taoist nation.Silent. Unknown. Avoiding conflict. Quietly enjoying all the benifits of Americans without striving. Let the Americans yell and fight and go to war. The Canadian enjoys REAL maple syrup on his pancakes, the finest weed, and the cleanest air.

Where are the Iraqis chanting, "Down with Canada!" ?

The Chinese are not fearfull of a Canadian invasion.

The Americans feel no need to guard their border from Canada but should Canada be invaded . . .

This is true wisdom.

Ah, the mysterious Canadian.

BAH ! Puny Humans !
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Posted On:
    1/02/2003 1:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thing is Canadians go to war, they just don't call everyone's attention to it.

Posted On:
    1/02/2003 11:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Wastrel. We just approach it differently, but when push comes to shove we still do what we need to do.

And for the record, Omar, we ARE on the list of target nations. However, having more land mass and 1/10th the scale of the U.S., you'll forgive us if we need a bit of help in defense. Seeing as we supply a HELL of a lot of our natural resources to you, I don't think either side has any right to be fingerpointing.

As for making fun of how you speak...*shrug* Americans have so many different accents, we make fun of all of them. ;P People driving "cahs" in Boston, for example. Just travel across Canada you'll find the same. Throw the immigrant cultures into the mix and it becomes REAL fun trying to communicate around here. LOL!

God I love diversity.

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    1/03/2003 9:36am

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's truly funny is that my wife now has a slight southern accent after living with me in Fort Walton Beach for three years. Her relatives give her tons of **** about it back in Vancouver. Of course, I catch myself saying 'eh' when I'm up north, so go figure.
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast