Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** does ROMO mean? Did some guy with a speech impediment at UFC say Romo instead of Homo, so everyone started copying him?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    poorboy- Speaking for your self?

PEACE!
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this would explain why peedee and michael are not posting much lately...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    mattknowsnoma, romo=homo like royce=hoyce.

freddy, ballonknot seems obsessed with homosexuality (and mothers, urine, feces) which is often a sign of repressed homosexuality. we flamed each other a bit on another thread. now i feel bad and i just want to help him.

really ballonknot, its ok. just think, you'll be able to dance, and decorate, whole new hobbies will open for you!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I feel much better now that our secret is revealed. Wrestling is extremely gay and the only reason I ever trained is so I can grope other guys. John Smith? Dan Gables? Cael Sanderson? All fairies. Take my word for it. I'm just relieved that I don't have to pretend to like women any more. What a drag.
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Page 2 of 2 First 12