Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    7/31/2002 1:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has he been checked to see if he is paranoid pschizophrenic? It sure sounds like that sort of thing, my wife's ex had it.

The reason I'm saying that is that it sounds like he had a normal period, and then it struck, which is common in pschizophrenic. Was he high functioning before? Also, did he have little quirks that seemed really inconcequential but strange before, and now appear to be more intense, or at least seem like part of his mental difficulties?

Also, it can be extremely harmful to put a person who is having a legitemate mental problem through exorcisms and such, as they are generally very stressful events. All due respect to people's religious beliefs, but there is such a thing as mental illness independent of demon possession, and this sure sounds like it to me, though I, like most here, am not a psychologist.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2002 5:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd agree, it's the speaking in tongues that shows, everything else sounds like schizophrenia. If the "tongues" are comprehensable or translatable, then it's most likely not schizophrenia. If a psychiatrist can't identify it, go the religious route, modern medicine _always_ comes before archaic remedies.

Posted On:
    7/31/2002 7:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, if the "tongues" are translatable....then it's certainly a demon possession.

The languages are usually Ancient languages or popular ones that the occult uses alot....or they can be totally unknown languages

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2002 9:02pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is diagnosed with shcizo affective disorder. Which is worse than any shcizoprhenia out there.

I have changed my e-mail address because of threatning e-mails from someone other than a forum member. My new e-mail address is hook_77@hotmail.com. I am sorry that I have not responded sooner.

He has not talked in tounges in a few months. He has done rather well since he has been under his new medication. I am not as happy though because he is rather sedated with it. but he is doing better. I am sorry I do belive in possesion, but I don't believe that this is the case with him. I believe that this is all mental.

If you would like to reach me I also have a yahoo account it is hookster77. I would be more than happy to chat with anyone that has any suggestions about this. I am always willing to discuss this with anyone. I am willing to educate and learn about mental illness. I think that it is something that should be addressed to everyone that is willing to listen.

He was diagnosed with several differant illnesses before they came to the one that he has now. I am more than willing to go down the road that we have gone down to come to where we are with anyone that wants to. I know that this does not have anything to do with ma but in my world it has played into ma. I will explain later in detail. Thanks.

Meredith

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2002 9:06pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a rather in important matter in my life for it is something that I have to deal with 24 hours a day 7 days a week. He and I both will have to deal with this every day for the rest of our lives for there is no cure. I would really like to discuss this with some of you that are willing to take this matter seriously. Thanks

Posted On:
    8/01/2002 11:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The drugs that they give him, are they some kind of drugs that just simply slow down your brain functions so that he doesn't do crazy stuff?

If this is the case, the drugs are no cure.

In this case, I would prefer to try Alternative herb formulas...and check in with a exorcist, eve if it's not a demon possession....it's worth a try.

Posted On:
    8/01/2002 11:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There has been cases where mentally ill people were mistaken for demon possession...

and there has been cases where demon possessed people were given drug treatment....and the power of the drugs damaged the victim's brain

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2002 3:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hook, can I ask you which medicines is he taking (brand name or molecules name it's fine): are they antipsychotics? If yes which ones (haldol, risperdal, zyprexa...)?

As for the exorcism matter, I am usually skeptic, but bringing him to an exorcist priest to examine the case will do no harm.

Ciao
  9. 9chambers

Posted On:
    8/02/2002 9:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But what would have sparked this pessession to occur? When he initially flipped out had anything important happened - like a family member's death, an argument with a neighbor or him digging up some artifact? Was he meditating? Does he practice witchcraft himself? Had he been experimenting with any spirituality or reading any new books? What was he doing in the yard that day?

I'd say visit your local penticostal church. They cast out demons pretty regularly. Look for a pastor who doesn't talk too funny and dresses like a normal person. Flashy guys don't know anything. Try the Assembally of God church.

If you don't care to do that then a good text book explaining all the ins and outs of such situations is:

The Handbook for Spiritual Warfare by Dr. Ed Murphy.

If they don't have it at Walden's you might be able to get it at the local Christian bookstore. Anyway, I strongly recommend counciling with an Assembly of God pastor. Pick one who seems sincere and interested in people. Not a flashy one - one that is friendly and kind.

my kung fu eeeeeees better than yours!

Posted On:
    8/02/2002 10:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hook,

Remember that I myself was a first hand witness of a demon possession case in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    Please give it a try...it won't do any harm.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast