Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/23/2002 6:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On ADCC you say:

"No we don't have kids. I have tried leaving him once. It is so hard to leave someone when the are
    mentally ill. Because one minute they are their old self and the next they are in their own reality. I have been through hell and back with this man. He has held me at gun point for 18 hours before, he has grabbed me, pushed me, hit me, you name it I have been there. But he doesn't do it when he is on his medications. I know that it sounds like I am trying to make excuses for him. But he really is a kind person when he isn't freaking out. When I tried to leave him before I went to Idaho to stay with my father. He tried committing suicide. That is just something that I can not live with. Knowing that if I left him and that he ended his life because of me. I would feel as thoug I had killed him myself. Does anyone understand what I am trying to say?"

Hook,

How long have your husband been like this? Was he quite normal before being like this?

Did he have sexual dyfuntional problems before being like this?

Did he use any kind of street drugs before being like this?

How old is he?

(I have yet to defeat my own health problems but I want to analyze my current healing theory to see if it works with this type of mental illness)

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/25/2002 10:58pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We have been together going on six years. For the first four and a half years everything was great. I am not over exageratting when I say that we had a perfect relationship. We were best friends. He was never violent, he didn't belive in any type of violence twords women. In fact he had gotten in several fights at partys over men hitting on women. We were in seprable. We did everything together and we were looking forward to spending the rest of our life together.

We got married three years ago. The first year and a half nothing changeed in the least bit. He was the same person. Then one day I was at work and I received a phone call from his boss at work saying that he had gone into a trance like state and that he was sitting out back and not responding. That was when it all changed. From that day on he started seeing things, hearing voices, the voices telling him to kill himself and others. He started to talk in tounge. When these "episodes" would come on they would last up to twenty some odd hours at times if not longer. He would just sometimes sit there and rock back and forth and talk in that tounge, then there were times that he would just curl up in the fetal position and cry, then there were times that he would go walking the streets looking to hurt someone.

Yes he has received a lot of treatment. He has been to the state mental hospital twice, the local hospital twice, and the crisis stabilization unit. He is constantly under the care of his shrink. He has all the tests done on him. The cat scan the eeg, and anything else that they could have done. But they have not found any abnoralities in his brain. Yes he did use street drugs as a teenager, but every shink that he has seen has ruled out the possibility that they have anything to do with his mental disability. Because there was such a long time frame in between the two occurances. To be honest he has been scrutinized by the best that this state has to offer as far as shrinks go and they really can not find what has caused his mental illness. It is generally caused by 1) drugs 2) past family member mental illness 3) head trauma. His family has some depression in the past but they say that it is not signifigant enought to the severity of what he has.

No we did not have any sexual disfunction before the illness arrived. But we don't know exactally that it is all on him. He is taking a lot of medications. When he got sick it also took away a lot of trust that I had in him, because the one person that I needed for support was not there when I needed him. I know that sounds bad. But it seemed as though my whole world had crumbled.

He is now 24. But that is a common age for the mental illness that he has for it to pop up. If you have anymore questions just ask.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2002 11:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry to jump in here but I am very interested in your story. Can someone post the original, HOOK? I have some insight but would like to have the details first.
    Thanks
    Jacob

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/26/2002 7:00pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What would you like to know Wheels? I am very open to discussing this because I feel that it is important to talk to others about this matter to educate one another on mental illness. For I did not realize myself how dangerous and important that this matter was untill it was brought into my life. The origanil topic was posted on ADCC but I do not know how to pull it over from there.

Posted On:
    7/29/2002 7:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmmmmmmm.................

So they can not find anything abnormal with his brain.........so his brain waves are normal?

And since he was not having any sexual dyfuntional problems before the illness......that means that his hormone system and nervous system must be in okay (or good) condition.....

One thing I suspect, because of his sudden illness......like I say before, I suspect that this could be a demon possession.
    Like I told you last time, my sister was screaming and hearing/seeing things all day 4.5 years ago...

The hospital cannot find anything abnormal nor did they find sign that my sister was using drugs...
    So the hospital couldn't do anything and we took her back.....since we are Hmong, we did those Shaman rituals and magics/Buddahism rituals on her.
    This gradually end after we went to church......it lasted 6 months.

How about trying to find a church that do exorcism? Especially a church that can talk in a different language under the influence of the Holy spirit...(Don't know if anyone ever heard of this)

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    7/29/2002 8:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speaking in tongues is pretty weird, but I'd say Alternate's suggestions are about as useful as a fork in the eye.

Posted On:
    7/30/2002 12:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I Choke You,

Before I became a 7th Dan American Checkers Player, I was Trolling the MMA Forums, and before that I was trashing the Xbox VS PS2 forums...even before that I was going around the Spirit related web sites.......

And I have have more knowlege of the supernatural world than the average person so I'm reasonable with my suggestion.

Hook,

I forgot to say that "speaking in tounges" is a strong reason to say that your husband is demon possessed.........it's common to the people familar with those supernatural stuff

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2002 4:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In all honesty, I'd agree with Alter7nate. It sounds like a demonic possession...you could contact a priest, they're all "qualified" to at least identify and exorcise, and if not, they can get you in contact with an exorcist.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2002 9:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In all honesty, I'd agree with Alter7nate. It sounds like a demonic possession...you could contact a priest, they're all "qualified" to at least identify and exorcise, and if not, they can get you in contact with an exorcist.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake. "
    - Chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower (1887-1956)
    That was my theory but some people may flame me for it so I emailed hook asking similar questions but she hasnt responded.

Posted On:
    7/31/2002 12:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's perhaps no one on the Internet that would happen to be of my experience in the supernatural.......I use to go by the Screen Name "Supernatural Expert" but then changed to Alter7nate to represent my (now outdated) theory.

I'm no where near an expert but my family came from Thailand and Laos.....and we were into Shamanism and Buddhism and Magics.

My own sister was possessed here in the United States...etc.

I believe this is a demon possession case.

If you cannot find a good exorcist........here in Minnesota, there's a Hmong church that can talk in the language of the Holy spirit...........................a very strong church for exorcism.
    There is nothing wrong with the hormone level nor the brain......there is common sign of demon possession (Speaking in tounges)

Edited by - alter7nate on July 31 2002 12:41:55

Edited by - alter7nate on July 31 2002 12:45:03
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast