Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    12/18/2002 2:12pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Notice how Mr NYC was really quick to describe Centro to me huh?

Fraud.....
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2002 2:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what the hell peedee? of course iam 14, it says that in my profile. why the hell are you trying to bash me? i said **** all to you.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures

Posted On:
    12/18/2002 2:14pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hehe... this reminds me of the old "Tosser" story.

A bored office worker called a certian number ever day at lunch and yelled "TOSSER" then hung up... just to relive stress. Eventually, he expanded to two people, and one of them gave out his address so that the prank caller would go over and fight him.

Instead, he gave out the address to the first guy he was prank calling and told him to meet him there on the lawn.

So both guys he prank called ended up fighting in one of their front yards while the prank caller called the cops and said that two homosexual lovers were fighting in their yard, and then watched the whole thing unfold when the cops showed up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2002 2:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what is it with you peedee? why do you always talk about making people "quit" and talk about going to schools and gyms and everything. he's giving you an opportunity to find out how tough you REALLY are, not just on the internet. i went and i had a fun time. quit talking about martial arts as a SPORT and start DOING martial arts for SURVIVAL! just ONCE i'd like to see you put your money where your BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG mouth is!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2002 2:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whats the differnce between the street and a hard wood floor at a BJJ academy?
    EXACTLY petey! get out of your wrestling ring and go to where it REALLY COUNTS! THE STREET!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2002 2:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey petey, give it up, vince mcmahon is not going to hire you. YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2002 3:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdee i got your number! i... need to make you mine! PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdee don't change your number! eight six seven five three oh nine! eight six seven five three oh nine! eight six seven five three oh NIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiNE!!!

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    12/18/2002 3:43pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So lets fight on the street behind one of the schools I mentioned. Theres a school I know in Central Islip that would let us do this. Don't think anyone believes your for real. They all know your a fake. I have NO PROBLEM fighting you on THE STREET in a PARKING LOT behind that school. You dont even have to pay me shiit. You don't have any money anyway, you don't even have a JOB. Your a kid. Everyone knows this.

Nobody is fooled by EITHER of you two. Jamblowme OR his alias onebadmuthafukka.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2002 3:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HEY PETEY! if you're a moderator you SHOULD be able to tell that i am NOT jamoke. but you're either too stupid to figure out how to do it, or you're too stupid to realize that i'm NOT jamoke. i've MET jamoke, last saturday to be exact, but i am not him.

and petey, no one wants to know about fighting behind a school. people want to know about the REAL FUCKING THING! go on the tour petey. you WISH you had the balls to do so.

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/18/2002 3:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "So lets fight on the street behind one of the schools I mentioned. Theres a school I know in Central Islip that would let us do this."

tell me, what part of this statement do you not understand, you forgot to stutter by the way:

"i am telling you RIGHT NOW for everybody to read.

I WILL NOT GO TO THE WRESTLING ROOM, I WILL NOT GO TO ANY ACADEMY OR BJJ SCHOOL OR ANY KARATE SCHOOL."

what dont you understand about it?????????
    ??????????????????????????????????????????

CAN YOU READ: your a dumb FUKK
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast