Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 4:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    two people showed up you fairy queen, except you didnt because your a weasle. your a **** bum in real life.

a true mcdad and a FLUNKIE. i bet you even find it hard fukking your wife when she lets you, after you drop something in her drink to make her lose her mind while you fail intercourse.

your a loser jeremy, your picture demonstrate that fact.

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 4:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    miguksaram
    Middleweight

USA
    562 Posts
    124 Gold
    567 Rep. Points Posted - December 17 2002 : 15:22:38
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    just thought everybody would like to see the PM jeremy just sent me.

Jamoke,

I am only kidding with you, please dont say that about my wife, as it scares me. Please take it easy. I am only kidding.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 4:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice try Jamoke. First you lie about people showing up now you try to lie about this. Pathetic cowardly act as usual. By the way, you said if I gave you my home address you would show up. How come I haven't seen you yet?

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 4:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke
    Light-Heavyweight

720 Posts Sent - December 05 2002 21:20:33
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jeremy,

You know I just say this **** to fukk with people. Just chill the fukk out. You know its all bullshit

Jeremy M. Talbott
    Jeremy M. Talbott

"Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 4:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if i sent you a PM i would tell the world, anyways. your a DILDO user. i would never spend the money to fly out to your house and get myself arrested.

your not somebody i would waste time on, your pictures have proved that to me. it would be like beating up a 90 year old lady.

jeremy, i can assure you, i am not onebad and the mod's know that. onebad was there, i dont know why he is not responding to you. i can set another date for you to join if you would like.

again, i would not kick your ass if you came to me, you are sad jeremy, look at your pictures.

you look like you suck, i would feel guilty kicking your ass, and for what, for the glory of beating a talk geeky pinhead? go jerk yourslef off

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 5:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke you are and always will be a pathetic coward and a joke. Your whole goal is to just get people mad and start flame wars. For some reason you get off on it. Your insults are like monopoly money...worthless. Perhaps you are street punk who likes to piss real MA people off...who knows. I look at your posts and laugh, while I do admit that you have actually brought up 1 or 2 good points in some threads, but enven a blind squirrel can eventually find a nut.

You know nothing about the people who you flame and are too cowardly to actually meet with those who have challanged you. Please be careful. One day you will flame the wrong person and they will see will find you and you will cease to make us laugh and what a sad day that will be.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 5:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PS Jamoke...I never said you were onebad...hmmmm...guilty conscience?

Jeremy M. Talbott
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 5:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone who believes this thread is legitimate is pretty damn gullible. Either onebad is another screen name for jamoke, or he's another loser prick like jamoke who thinks lying about how tough he is impresses anyone over the age of 16 (no offense tkd fighter). Jamoke if you want ANYONE to believe you about ANYTHING give some fucking evidence. Take a friend to videotape it. **** videotape yourself sparring or fighting in a tournament. Its not that hard to prove you're good IF you actually are. And since it seems so damn important to you that we all think you'r tough, maybe you should try and prove it.

--- Disclaimer: Nobody actually gives a flying ****. kthxbye!

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 5:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "One day you will flame the wrong person and they will see will find you and you will cease to make us laugh and what a sad day that will be."

COOL!

"Jamoke you are and always will be a pathetic coward and a joke."

everybody- go to jeremy's sites, look at his pictures. who's sad jeremy, the pictures speak for themselves.

your poor wife-

as your you kittens:

"Take a friend to videotape it. **** videotape yourself sparring or fighting in a tournament. Its not that hard to prove you're good IF you actually are. And since it seems so damn important to you that we all think you'r tough, maybe you should try and prove it."

are you volunteering? do you want to spend the evening with me, we can video tape together. just promise me that i can video take you with my foot up your ass at the end of the night.

my invitation is WIDE open for anybody who does not belive me.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 8:42pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke is full of shiit. He simply posts from another computer. Why go ALLL the way to NYC when you can just go to Nassua Community college and see how tough you are?

Bullshiiter.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast