Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 2:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i was there for jamoke's tour jeremy and it was a HELLUVA good time! i didn't think jamoke would show, but i thought what the hell and went for it anyway since i AM one bad mutha fukka. turns out he was there (not revealing any real names) and we hit the subway for a literally head rockin' time. turns out some of the people didn't like "crackerz" on their turf. we were sneered at and plenty of people came up to us looking for trouble. needless to say jamoke's big mouth got him into a bit of trouble, and me too by association. also needless to say we cleaned house on the 4 guys and then got the hell out of there. i believe jamoke is as tough as he says he is now 'cuz he's in such a miserable area that he HAS to be.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 2:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cool.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 2:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great. Who were the others that joined you? Jamoke said that a couple of people from the list were there. What system do you train in and how did it help for your street fight?

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 3:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ya, who else was there?

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 3:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey jeremy, if you were so fukking interested you should have showed up and "dared to experience" my way of life. but you pussied out!

if the other members wishes to come forward they can, but thats their choice.

hey peedee, i can arrange another ride just for you!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 3:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if i was over 18 i would come, hey jamoke, will you be up for taking me in about four years?

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 3:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 3:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1) I'm still waiting for you to fly out here. Why should I honor your little challange when you can't even honor mine.

2) My question wasn't directed at you but to the people you claim showed up. Onebad is the only person who claims to have shown up so far. I am interested in HIS experience and how he was able use his training to save his life.

3) However since decided to add in your intellectual wit, that we are oh so fond of, why not just tell us who else showed up? Why so secretive?

4) Trust I have "dared to experience" your way of life. You don't know **** about Jamoke so please, just let the "people" who were there speak and relax....I'm sure you are telling the truth really. :)

Jeremy M. Talbott
    Jeremy M. Talbott

"Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 3:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Trust I have "dared to experience" your way of life."

VERY DOUBTFUL jeremy.

"who else showed up? Why so secretive?"

because its up to them to tell you, you asked a question and onebad answered it.

"I am interested in HIS experience and how he was able use his training to save his life."

you should have been there! but i cant answer for them, they can tell you what they want.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    12/17/2002 4:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is as doubtful as your skills then Jamoke. Probably the reason no one speaks up is because no one was there. However, that is just a theory.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast