Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    7/11/2004 8:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't have a clue.
    I am going to take the MMA class and the JJ class when there are not in conflict with my schedule.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    7/21/2004 12:40am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anymore of you biatchces?
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2004 9:10pm

Style: +2 vs wankers

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been spreading the word at my school, and it looks like a few people (familiar with the site) are interested.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2004 6:01am

Style: Brazilian JiuJitsu, Wing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    anyone got a place we can use?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2004 12:44am

Style: TKD, soon BJJ JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ill be there but havnt trained in six months. for that matter i havnt trained hard in a year. that will change probably this fall. i havnt even been teaching hardly at all. been doing school allot and wirking and stuff. let me know when it is greese has my no. just PM me on MSN or something to let me know.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    7/26/2004 1:19am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We could always use the room at SMS.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2004 3:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    pick a date, lets do it.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    7/26/2004 3:33am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will see what I can hook up.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2004 4:23pm

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bump faggots.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2004 11:44pm