Administrator

Posted On:
    2/17/2012 3:17pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniballistic View Post
    I am not self-righteous at all - I just call a spade a spade, and if you even take a
    Racist ban plz.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    2/17/2012 3:33pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont you start either - I have had -2 hrs sleep after a 12 hr shift last night and have enough sand in my vagina for everyone!!!

Posted On:
    2/17/2012 4:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JKD is confusing because it has become mired down by politics and assholes. What was supposed to be a philosophy towards personal enlightenment and development has instead become yet another dogmatic ****-pile.

I have no beef with anyone following a path that suits them, even if that path differs from mine. But don't act innocent like you were putting an info entry into Yell.com when your post has that same "others do this but WE are REAL HARDCORE JKD RARRR!!" tone about it as the above (fictitious) example I used..
    You plainly do have a beef. Your feathers got ruffled so you strutted around like a giant cock (rooster, that is), pecking away at the dog barking near your coop. Todd33's path differs from yours, so when he shared, you jumped on his back, contradicting your own statement of partiality. His post didn't scream "WE are REAL HARDCORE JKD RARRR!!", but due to the fact that he revealed his lineage of JKD training with Sifu Davis and Hardcore JKD you assume it does. His post had a tone of frustration over the many fakes and shams that perpetuate JKD.

His post did the same as yours: continue the political squabbling between OJKD, JKD, and JKDC practitioners. Of this, we are all at fault. Everyone wants to believe their JKD is the correct JKD, and everyone else is training in bunk. Let's remember that it is just a name, and one probably none of use should use. Because let's face it, it is just a name.

I am not self-righteous at all - I just call a spade a spade, and if you even take a casual glance over what you wrote you should be able to see why I raised an objection.
    You are being self-righteous. If you took a casual glance at your own comments, you would see it as well. Instead of raising objection, encourage Todd33 to follow his path, even though it differs from yours, and wish him good fortune on his school.

I teach JKD and it would not look anything like yours - that does not mean you are wrong and I am right, it just means we are going our own way just as Sijo intended.
    Your JKD shouldn't look anything like his. Unless you were clones. We are all just wanderers, like Caine, seeking the path that suits us best.

Good fortune on your school, Todd33. I hope you get enough students to add a Thursday class. Good fortune on your school as well, Hanniballistic. I hope your students are aware they are training in JKD with a Klingon martial arts base. Mok'bara, indeed! :D

Posted On:
    2/17/2012 4:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont you start either - I have had -2 hrs sleep after a 12 hr shift last night and have enough sand in my vagina for everyone!!!
    Oh you have a vagina? I thought I smelled rotten fish

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    2/17/2012 5:43pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That would be your mom....she was probably leaving your laundry outside your door

Posted On:
    2/17/2012 6:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It could be, after all, she did die a few years ago.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12