Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/22/2004 3:11am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    San Soo then?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    10/22/2004 3:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, and no I didn't do any. I kept myself to getting triangled by Driscoll and J-lau.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    10/22/2004 9:35am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UnarmedBoxer
    Ming Loyalist, what's your style? I didn't see any kung fu in those clips.
    everything i did was hung ga kung fu in those clips. if you were expecting me to do fancy animal poses, fly, run on the walls, or fight from a super-low stance, then i'm sorry to tell you, that stuff is only in movies.

i don't want to get into an extended online discussion about it, and i already stated that i didn't fight very well that day, but here's one example of what i am talking about:

anytime you are using circular attacks to counter-hit at the same time you are evading, that's crane. (unfortunately instead of evading in a circular motion, i tended to fade straight back, making the technique ineffective.)

if you don't get what i'm talking about, go to the next nyc throwdown or the vegas mega throwdown, and i'd be happy to explain it to you in person.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2004 9:24pm

Style: Just reading and watching

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great stuff. Nice job guys, I've been working these days. Originally planned to come but I gotta make that money, especially on saturdays :/
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789