Page 4 of 9 First 12345678 ... Last

Style
    Pro-Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A coyA few of my guys have asked about this tournament that sunday.How much is it to enter? Does that cover more than one division? What is being done first, gi or no-gi?

Style
    Im a Lover, not a fighter
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bill, Its 50 if they pre-register. There wiull be gi and no gi. Im not sure of the order, it was real small last year, they just accomidated everyone there and went in a seemingly random order. I think they did some gi to start it off, and just went from there.

Tell Clifford and the Mtero to be there.

Style
    Pro-Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't know about Mattro, he is a big wussy since his ear balooned up.
    But DeathStar,Ray, Erik....yes Erik... and a couple others wanna go.How do they re-register?

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still trying to get the pre-reg forms to work.

For now, if you know you're going, you can email me with the information that is requested here, and it will count as pre-registering.

Last edited by cmorra; 9/21/2004 10:16pm at .

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More information can be found here.

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    in the no-gi grappling part of the tournament, are hip throws considered takedowns or slams?
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The tournament has both Gi and No-Gi.

The rules can be found on the site.

Takedowns are NOT considered slamming, unless intent to injure is determined by the referee.

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by cmorra
    The tournament has both Gi and No-Gi.

The rules can be found on the site.
    yeah, i read everything on that site. still had a couple questions though.

i found that to be vague, since i never competed in a BJJ tournament, so i don't know if hip throws are actually considered "takedowns"

also is the "executive" division ages 30-45 (as it says in one part or 35-45 as it says in another?

are wrestling shoes allowed in the no-gi division?
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey joe-lau, i just discovered this site and your "throwdowns". great idea, wish it had been around years ago. will there be any big boys to play with if i make it down there?

Style
    Im a Lover, not a fighter
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Sean, Im not sure if there will be anyone your size or not. There was one guy last year, but he wont be at this one.

Nice job with Dexter at MD, it was great to see you getting better on the ground.

Page 4 of 9 First 12345678 ... Last